User avatar

antigone

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    ^ 9/10 Black and white and writerly (lol, why does this sound familiar?) And, hands are cool.

    Aug 22, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Happy Birthday To Me

    Happy Birthday! Although I guess, technically, it's monday now...

    Aug 22, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Unending Ends

    but my wings were clipped by doubt-- who told me I could fall. Amazing. The whole poem is very, very good. Nice job.

    Aug 22, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Cinderella

    It was all an economy of thin. Nice opening. And a great line, even on its own. and forever leave me – broken to dust and ashes, I, to grind ...

    Aug 20, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: there is no such word as eachother.

    I really liked this. Reading it I got a sense of smething deeper kind of hiding underneath, that I could see now and again. Of course maybe it only seems ...

    Aug 20, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Homecoming

    Thanks for all the comments everyone. It means a lot. Especially people who explained about the semicolon :wink:. electricbluemonkey, if people have been at sea for long periods of time ...

    Aug 15, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Where does everyone live?

    Juneau, Alaska. We have had three sunny days this summer. *glares at the San Diego-ites*

    Aug 15, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Homecoming

    "Terra firma" you whispered, as our sailboat came to earth sails flapping wildly as the hull scraped the beach, and my skirt was drenched with salty spray. But the sand ...

    Aug 14, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Italy, July 2006

    Very quiet and pretty. 'Gorgeous' is a good word for this. I enjoyed it very much, especially With freshly grazed pink knees, torn hands and raw knuckles, we reach the ...

    Aug 14, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Shattered Illusions

    Afraid I will awake to find, the window open and my youth gone— stolen during the night. I love these lines. But the friends that replaced them— in reality, Remain ...

    Aug 14, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Bleet

    Heh. Now I get it. Thanks.

    Aug 14, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    bicycle

    Aug 12, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Random Sentence Thread!!!

    Why double jewess?

    Aug 12, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Person Above Ya!

    ^ changed his avatar recently

    Aug 12, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A Matter of Endearments

    the only difference between love and obsession is the quality of the threads that hold dual world abreast - Awesome beginning, beautiful image. whether when struck they symphonically sing or ...

    Aug 12, 2006


It's easier to come up with new stories than it is to finish the ones you already have. I think every author would feel that way.
— Stephanie Meyer