User avatar

antigone

  • Media Reviews Re: The Classics- Recommendations

    I liked the Three Musketeers. And I dunno... Rudyard Kipling is awesome. Is he classic?

    Aug 31, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: An exercise in line breaks- tell me what you think

    I loved the first part. The line breaks and the rhythm are awesome. I think the last part is cool, it does lose momentum but it fits because that's what ...

    Aug 31, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Subconscience and I

    Cool. I like the second one better cause it's easier to see, more contrast or whatever. But generally I like sketchiness in things. Nice job.

    Aug 29, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: At A Spring

    These are awesome! I think I like the uncolored sketch better. Just me though. Why're you grounded? :(. Anyway, great pics. I wish I could draw like that.

    Aug 28, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Abstract faces

    Whoa, spastic! That's seriously cool though. It's the kind of thing you could sell in some weird modern art gallery for a million dollars. I like how only some of ...

    Aug 28, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: City Nights

    Wow! You're so nice! Thanks so much!

    Aug 25, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Drowned

    I liked this one too. life was gone as surely as the creeping tide. Loved that. And the whole thing is really interesting. Sorry, no stick-beating. But very cool poem. ...

    Aug 25, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Innocent

    Personally I loved this, I don't know what you think is wrong with it. Its so sad, and sweet, but not only sweet. I liked how you made it so ...

    Aug 25, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Bleed

    I liked this alot, it sounded like a song or something. I loved the first two stanzas. Like Writersdomain said it was great the way you used 'etched'. It reminded ...

    Aug 22, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Birfday

    Happy birthday!

    Aug 20, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Final Lullaby

    I like this alot. It's simple and sweet and... soothing, or something. The thing you said with story stanzas might be interesting, maybe if they didn't rhyme and just this ...

    Aug 20, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: City Nights

    Thanks guys!

    Aug 19, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Crysi: Guilt Induced Riff with Eyeballs and Fish

    I wasn't gonna comment on this cause I don't have anything useful to say but I couldn't help myself because that is seriously amazing. The words, and the rhythm and ...

    Aug 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Harry Potter Poll :)

    Favorite Characters: Dumbledore, Hermione, Neville, Fred and George, Ginny, Luna Lovegood, Prof. McGonagal, Lupin, Krum, Prof. Flitwick Books: Order of the phoenix and Prisoner of Azkaban and Half Blo

    Aug 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Homeschooling rulz!

    I homeschooled last year. I kind of didn't exactly do much. *grins sheepishly* Has anyone ever read "The Teenage Liberation Handbook" by Grace Llewellyn? It's awesome but it always makes ...

    Aug 18, 2005


the world (me) cries out for salvation (snacks)
— creaturefeature