User avatar

antigone

  • Other Poetry Re: Autumn

    I like it! I love autumn and this is such a cool concept. A few small things... "I let air fill up in it Then sealed it up real tight" ...

    Sep 26, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Memories

    I liked this mostly. It was a little wordy though. Maybe edit it some, or break the first part up into more stanzas, and it would be easier to read. ...

    Sep 26, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Tonks! (Drawn on paint)

    That's amazing. Like I told you. I absolutely love it. Yoo ah sooch a great artiste.

    Sep 26, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Mysterious Door

    I like how it sort-of-almost rhymes but not quite. And the rose... in a dark room... that's a cool image. Nice.

    Sep 22, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Dying is Beautiful

    I loved this. You have great images, and the last two lines were really poweful. The long lines didn't bother me at all. Isn't there some kind of style called ...

    Sep 19, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Beady girl...

    Awesome! her clothes are so cool. And her funnny face! I love that. Personally I like it a bit better before the colors, for some reason. The coloring is really ...

    Sep 17, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Stone Age???

    I liked it. I don't think I would have known what it's about if you didn't say but that's ok. I think you should take out the first "everywhere", it ...

    Sep 17, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Writing Challenge 9/12

    Wow. That was beautiful. Sometimes poems like this seem too sickly-sweet but this didn't. At all. It sounds... old fashioned or something. I loved it though. It would be better ...

    Sep 17, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Untie the Yellow Ribbon

    Yeah, it is very good. The rhyming is very well done. Great imagery too, and i loved the 'ding dong ding dong surprise' line. Also the title was really intriuging ...

    Sep 11, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: AO's triumphant, but untitled, return

    I liked it. It's simple and sweet but somehow it seems like the simpleness is deceptive and it's actually way to deep for me to get. But anyway, I liked ...

    Sep 11, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Beginning ( Some sort of one anyway)

    I agree with emotion_less about the paragraphs. Breaking it up a bit would make it easier to read. I like it though. Lots of good descriptions. "But yet she persisted" ...

    Sep 10, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: W I P Banner

    That's cool, I like how it swoops all around.

    Sep 7, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Can I run away?

    I liked it. It made almost-sense in a very weird way. For some reason it was really interesting.

    Sep 2, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: FezMan

    Looks awesome on the green background. I love the fez! fez fez fez! such a cool word... Anyway, spiffy drawing. :)

    Sep 1, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: In a tree (Ooh and now it's scanned!)

    I will fight to keep the thread alive! How exactly I'm not sure. But this is a post yah? so it is officially NOT DEAD. course that doesn't mean much ...

    Sep 1, 2005


It's unsettling to know how little separates each of us from another life altogether.
— Wes Moore, The Other Wes Moore