User avatar

antigone

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Just Another Fake

    I have nothing new to add, but this is swell! I love the rhythm, and how 'laughter' and 'distracter" almost rhyme in the first line. Also The mirror is a ...

    Nov 22, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Stolen heart

    ahem... For you i will write a song and sing it, I love you, i admit it. Your a dream come true I could not have coped without you. I ...

    Nov 22, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Footprints into the sea

    I liked this. I can't decide if the rhyming helped or was distracting, But I agree that it was a little jarring for the last to lines not to rhyme ...

    Oct 7, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: A few of my drawings

    I love all the pictures! Especially the one wear the squigles turn into birds. Great job.

    Oct 3, 2005
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Koani and the Bandits, part two!

    Exciting! I like how the bandits are trying to teach them stuff instead of just eating their brains. That's really original. And mysterious because we don't know what they want ...

    Oct 1, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Deoderant

    I like it too. Alot. It's really sad and really well done. I don't think it necesarily needs more punctuation but that's just me. I guess I don't have anything ...

    Sep 30, 2005
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Koani and the Bandits: Part 1.

    I have long, un-brushed hair of an indeterminate color. Funky! No mind powers though. But anyway, I loved you story. You have the best ideas! such cool mind powers. And ...

    Sep 29, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: And Tonight on the Five O'Clock News...

    Wow, thanks everybody! Chevy : "the six-o-clock soaps will dull her pain" was supposed to be about the mom being sad because her little kid ran away. Once again, thank ...

    Sep 29, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi Everyone!

    Hi Twilight! you sound interesting. And you have a cool avatar thingy. Hello!

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Home, Or Somewhere Just Like It.

    I loved that. As for images... It's night, and there's a highway with lots of lonely blue lights. I don't know. I love the first line. And the whole poem ...

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: And Tonight on the Five O'Clock News...

    The little boy decides to quit the game before It's even started, causing Massive headaches in Administration. He is eventually deleted from computer files because Life would be so much ...

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Beet's Portfolio

    Wow. Just wow. Those are so amazing.

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Beet's Rare HP Fanart ;P

    Awesome pictures! Bellatrix looks deliciously evil. The other two are nothing like how I imagine them but still great drawings. Very cool.

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: up my dosage, would ya?

    Wow, grim. I like it though. Cool images.

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: we will dance

    I like this alot. It was kind of mysterious and it seemed almost to go in circle, like wheeling dancer? I dunno, that sounds really wierd. But I like it. ...

    Sep 27, 2005


i love me some swole chickens
— yosh