User avatar

anti-pop

  • Welcome Mat Re: Guess my name and win a cookie*!

    Yes! I love his music! Nice taste ;) Yeah, you should do one of these. It was especially fun doing the whole anti-establishment rant. :D

    Dec 20, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Guess my name and win a cookie*!

    Josh Groban, huh? I've heard of him. I might have to check out some of his top-selling lyrics. :D

    Dec 20, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Guess my name and win a cookie*!

    Yeah, I can't last too long without a book. If I have to though, I'll reread something I have. I hate doing that unless I really enjoy the book. :)

    Dec 19, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Guess my name and win a cookie*!

    Hello fellow writers! ~I haven't updated this for quite some time, so I guess I'll do that now. :) My real name is Megan-Elizabeth. I also go by Megan, Elizabeth, ...

    Dec 19, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Im new

    Hi Sarah, nice to meet you :D Welcome to YWS! I'm anti-pop! What kind of stuff do you like to write? I love writing romance and narrative poetry. I'm a ...

    Dec 13, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Introducing myself

    Hi rld! :D Welcome to YWS! You will definitely get plenty of opportunities to give out advice and pointers here, as well as get great reviews and tips for your ...

    Dec 12, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Brand Spankin' New

    Hey Ann Marie :D Nice to meet you! Welcome to YWS! You will most definitlely find other people here who share the same interests as you and who are more ...

    Dec 11, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: New... ish?

    :o Oh! Well in that case nevermind :D

    Dec 11, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Hey CLB! :D Welcome to YWS! (acronyms, FTW!) This is a great place to help you with your writing. From your post, I didn't see that 'horrible grammar' you mentioned. ...

    Dec 11, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: New... ish?

    Hey Manda (Miss Slade) :P Welcome to YWS! WOW. Almost 15 and already attending University classes??? That is certainly very humbling...I was under the impression I was a genius! :D ...

    Dec 11, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'mNew, obviously...

    Hi Shawna :D Welcome to YWS! We're glad to have ya here ;) Everyone here is insanely nice and extremely helpful...I haven't been here that long myself and already my ...

    Dec 11, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hewo ^_^

    Hi, Mia :) Welcome to YWS! Remember, you have to post at least two reviews before you post anything you've written, ok? Don't worry, if you stay here your book ...

    Dec 10, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya!

    Haha. Newbie :D Hey there and welcome to YWS! 'Tis a wonderful and fantastical site where your writing abilities do nothing but improve. I can't wait to see some of ...

    Dec 10, 2008


Too bad all the people who know how to run this country are busy running taxicabs or cutting hair.
— George Burns