User avatar

anti-pop

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey!

    Hi, tori! :D Welcome to YWS! So glad that you're here! Since June and Meadow covered everything under the sun, I guess I'll just chat. ^_^ That's awesome that you ...

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello Comrads

    Hi Calebdial! Jared is absolutely right! Rating works is very important; not only to help show off your work, but to keep younger members safe. :) Everyone wins! So if ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello Comrads

    Hi Calebdial! Jared is absolutely right! Rating works is very important; not only to help show off your work, but to keep younger members safe. :) Everyone wins! So if ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Aloha!

    Hey Serendipity! Nice username, by the way! Very clever. :D Wow! 16 and already in college? That's really impressive! I'll bet you have a massive amount of studying to do, ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi all

    Hello, Matt! Welcome to YWS. This is a fantastic community with plenty of great members devoted to helping you improve and excel in your writing. Like those "bad" poems you ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi again

    Hi, kamasgirl! :D Oh, I love to write poetry too. What genre do you like to write? I personally prefer narrative. ^_^ How long have you been writing? You're a ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    Hi, Siiham! So you need some encouragement? Well you are most certainly in luck, my friend. :D This is the place to go if you need that extra push to ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hewow.

    Hi, Sirius! :D Everyone beat me to the important stuff, so I suppose I'll just say hi! Just like Demeter said, you'll come to love this site. (Trust me, you'll ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Ooh Shinyyyyyyyyy!

    (alabamians, twin etc) Alabamians ftw. ~anti-pop

    Feb 22, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey=]

    Hee-hee, there is no such thing as too late! Except, maybe in my case. When I joined I completely forgot to go to this board first. xD I wish I ...

    Jan 30, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: NEW!

    Hi, Huff Puff! Welcome to YWS! :D You'll love this site. Everyone's extremely nice and there are quite a few people who will go out of their way to help ...

    Jan 30, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Ello im new

    Song-writing is difficult, I admire you for being able to do that. Classical music is also lovely, so props to you! Writing mysteries is challenging too. I wouldn't be able ...

    Jan 25, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Ello im new

    Hello! Welcome to YWS! :D Hannah's already gone over the rules, so all I have left to say is 'hi'. What's your book about so far? How long have you ...

    Jan 25, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Roses and Unicorns

    In honor of posting in your About the Author thread, I shall conduct the following message in PINK (greatest color ever)! :D I love the part about you and your ...

    Jan 21, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Guess my name and win a cookie*!

    Rosey - Oh, my gosh! I HAVE heard that song and I LOVE it!!! It really is beautiful! (Please pardon all of the exclamation points) :D Double-jointed? I've always kind ...

    Dec 20, 2008


A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
— Steve Martin