User avatar

anti-pop

  • Writing Tips Re: Atmosphere

    Description is good, however you can also show the sense of a place by having characters express certain emotions or interact with one another in a way that best conveys ...

    May 6, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: Would anyone even read this?

    Ooh, I like the sound of that. Just be careful - it has a great chance of turning out over-the-top and cheesy, but it also has the potential to be ...

    Apr 6, 2009
  • Research Re: Would anyone like to fill out a questionnaire??

    I'd love to be of assistance! :D ~anti-pop

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Research Re: Ok guys, I need your help.

    To the male users on this site, I need your help. (I'm a girl, so I thought this question might be different for guys): How do you refer to women? ...

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Punctuation Marks

    Thanks, Rosey! I'm awful at punctuation, and this helps a lot. :)

    Jan 31, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Don't tell. Show.

    Thanks Sarah! This really helps. (I'm bookmarking this!) I've been told this many times in my own writing and it has been frustrating, since I had no idea how I ...

    Jan 13, 2009


The roots of education are bitter, but the fruit is sweet.
— Aristotle