User avatar

anti-pop

  • Art & Photography Re: Sea Monster

    This was really great. I have no complaints about the monster itself; the scales and expression are amazing. It's the water bit that kinda has me tilting my head. It ...

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Unicorn

    This is very nice! I've always found horses difficult to draw, and this is better than I've ever done. ;) The horn is beautiful, and so is the eye. I ...

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Hippocampus Monstrae

    I really like the use of colors in this. The eyes are very well drawn, I think, even though they are a bit on the square-ish side. You managed to ...

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Dragon

    First off, although this has already been said many times before, I'll say it again: post a better quality image! Also, resize it a bit so that the picture fits ...

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Earring Eevee

    This makes me think of Neopets for some weird reason...lol This is very good for freehand, I think. I like how you gave it an overall 'cute' look but managed ...

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Scribles

    lol :D I'm not really going to review this since it is just doodles on a geography paper xD I used to do the same thing when I went to ...

    Dec 11, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Bucking Beauty

    This is simply stunning. I have only praise for you :D I am absolutely amazed that an pen The lighting was flawless. Even the hair was perfect, which I personally ...

    Dec 11, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Teaser

    The proportion's off...that's all I can really think of. The body is too small for the head, and yes, the limbs are too skinny. Here is a FANTASTIC website that ...

    Dec 5, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Pictures 3

    My personal favorite was the window! I loved the raindrops on the pane, and the rays of light coming through. I also like the picture of your sneakers...creative and cute! ...

    Dec 4, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Faerie Girl

    That's not bad! :D The legs and arms are proportioned a little awkwardly, though. Her ears are also too high, and one wing is slightly larger than the other. The ...

    Dec 4, 2008


My existence is political. And love is my statement.
— Kevin Abstract