User avatar

anti-pop

  • Writing Activities Re: Ask a stupid question...

    Bcesuae it's a sercet gvnremenot polt agnaist all of us wtiers. Why do brain surgeons sound so creepy?

    Feb 4, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Let's work toward infinity.

    Congrats, lava! Here's your award! Harsh critique, hm? I guess I'll try. ;) Shading - You did very well on this. The angle of light remained consistent, and the shadows ...

    Feb 3, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Performance Poetry?

    *gasp!* That's an awesome idea! I totally second it! Oh, now I'm all excited! *giggles* Seriously, that would be really cool. And I love how you said "ya'll". You get ...

    Jan 31, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: The Enigma

    Haha thanks! It's not really talent though. Just randomness. :D

    Jan 31, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Gotta love Reno

    Oh, Nutty! Great job! I can't sketch like this at all. I'm jealous! >.< I'm a huge fan of FFVII. Reno is my favorite! (Apart from Vincent.) lol. He's so ...

    Jan 31, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: The Enigma

    Notice the inside jokes floating around. My best friend was over and I just doodled the whole time we were hanging out.

    Jan 31, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Random photographs

    1. I agree with Sakura: old people walking together is so sweet. ^^ The bird in mid-flight is very nice too. 2. Winter certainly doesn't look lively there. 3. Beautiful! ...

    Jan 28, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: photographs

    Hello, savetheoceans! The second, third, and fourth are my favorites! If I had to choose my absolute favorite, I'd say the fourth because the image is so sharp and detailed, ...

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    These books called Fablehaven. The plot (as Spiderwick-y as it may be) is good, but all the characters speak as though they're walking encyclopedias. It annoyed me to no end. ...

    Jan 18, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Playing with Light

    Hi lava! I really like these! Would you mind if I edited them? Just for fun (sorry, I'm obsessed with photoshop) xD If so, I can send 'em to ya ...

    Jan 14, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Tainted Candy

    Hi lava! This is sweet! (No pun intended.) I really love this kind of art. Very abstract, yet it totally makes me think of candy and other sweet, fun things. ...

    Jan 14, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Pop's Favorite Pics

    Aww, thanks June! :D Photography is so much fun! I'll have to check and see what kind of camera I have... but I do know it's not expensive. Just a ...

    Jan 14, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Pop's Favorite Pics

    Hi, guys. :D I've edited a few photographs I've taken all across my lovely home of Washington state. If you like them, let me know which one is your favorite! ...

    Jan 14, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Book in a sentence

    Harry Potter series: An angsty teen with magical wizard powers must vanquish a sadistic snake/wizard/thing. Am I right? :D

    Jan 6, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Cerberus

    Cerberus! What a cutie :) I would definitely keep him as a pet. (Sorry if the quality isn't scanner isn't the best) So, my younger brother just bought this 'How ...

    Dec 18, 2008


maybe the backs are the stories we made along the way
— soundofmind