User avatar

anti-pop

  • Randomosity Re: What book are you currently reading?

    I read Night by Elie Wiesel today. I broke down in the middle of it. :cry: But that was for school, so as far as entertainment goes, I'm reading: Anansi ...

    Mar 12, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Writing for a living: a job or a chore?

    Like Sureal said, anything you do for a job isn't going to be enjoyable all the time. I want writing to remain a pleasure for me, plus I'd rather go ...

    Mar 3, 2009
  • Official Polls Re: Do You YWS?

    I YWS. :D

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: ~For Our Beloved Snoink~

    IDEA: Maybe we can write a poem about Snoink? Something funny and rhyming. Maybe everyone can contribute one line or something? Funny rhyming poetry? You speak of the impossible! >< ...

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: I was wondering

    A little bit of everything, I believe. :P ~anti-pop

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Do you know your ABC's?

    The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. :D ~anti-pop

    Feb 25, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Mardi Gras :]

    You're from Mobile? Nice. ;) I did live there for some eleven years, but up here in Seattle, no one has ever heard of Fat Tuesday. *sigh* I miss the ...

    Feb 25, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: funny made up headlines

    Mobile Alabama,USA Props to Mob-town. (I'm from there, so it's ok that I say it.) ^^ lol. "Geysecks." ~anti-pop

    Feb 24, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Do you name your things?

    GPS System: Nelly iPod: Pop Cell Phone: Slick The car and my laptop don't really have names. They are sad to hear that. :( ~anti-pop

    Feb 20, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    Counting Crows = automatic 10/10. 1. I Hate Everything About You - Three Days Grace 2. Where the Sun Never Dies - Blindside 3. Cat and Mouse - The Red ...

    Feb 19, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: So, you want to be an instructor/greeter?

    I'm so sorry, Snoink! That sounds extremely frustrating. I really hope I didn't sound that annoying when I applied a while back. :( ~anti-pop

    Feb 19, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: The Ultimate Showdown!

    Ninja vs. Giant Robot The robot starts off with a super-ultra laser beam shot directly at the ninja, who stealthily manages to dodge the attack. This continues for several hours, ...

    Feb 19, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Points Up for Grabs

    Me please? lol, I don't really care. ^^ ~anti-pop

    Feb 19, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    10/10 Scary. ^^ ~anti-pop

    Feb 18, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: The Ultimate Showdown!

    Demeter vs. Meep The crowd is going wild, but the second that both entrants step foot onto the field, the battledome explodes from an overload of awesomness. Winner: None Round ...

    Feb 18, 2009


Sometimes poetry is inspired by the conversation entered into by reading other poems.
— John Barton