User avatar

anti-pop

  • Lounge, The Re: Ten Thousand Members

    It's... over 9,000!!! Awesome.

    May 12, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Aww! Everyone here is so gorgeous/handsome. ^^ *is jealous* I play guitar in cemeteries. :O (No really - this picture was taken before I saw H&M. :lol:) This is used ...

    May 11, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Sachi needs your favorite quotes!

    "Stupidity is a talent for misconception." -Edgar Allen Poe

    May 6, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Imposter!

    Urk— I... they... what—?! *head explodes*

    Apr 29, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Nutty, that is an awesome eye patch. XD

    Apr 29, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Are you afraid of the mods?

    Not at all! I adore our lovely Mods! *hugs*

    Apr 27, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Aww, Evi! You're adorable! *pinches cheek* Just kidding, love. You're absolutely gorgeous. :D Hehe, rather than a 'Miss Universe' we need a 'Miss YWS'. XD

    Apr 25, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    X3 I looove your new hair, Rosey! :D

    Apr 23, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post a Pic of Your Pet!

    My webcam is really crappy, so sorry for the bad quality. This is my chiuaua, Martini. :D

    Apr 21, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: springrain2693 is the April 2009 Member of the Month!

    Wow, this was totally unexpected!! [/sarcasm] :D

    Apr 13, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: For the Undiscovered Talent

    Oh, I love that one too. :D Here's one by cooldude19967 called "Knife":

    Apr 13, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: For the Undiscovered Talent

    So what's your favorite story/poem here on YWS? Just post the title, author and rating, along with a link to a great story and/or poem you think everyone should check ...

    Apr 13, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: What's your favourite...?

    I've never seen Black Cauldron, but I want to! Oh, I love it. One of my favorite "old" Disney movies. I think it was the first one ever rated PG ...

    Apr 9, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Reviews vs. Posting

    Well, on most writing sites, people know how to critique, so its not really a fair comparison. Ouch. haha :P

    Apr 8, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: What's your favourite...?

    I also like Eilonwy from Black Cauldron, has someone seen it? Although, I didn't like her voice very much. AH! I love that movie. Eilonwy's my favorite character! Other than ...

    Apr 8, 2009


It is most unlikely. But - here comes the big "but" - not impossible.
— Roald Dahl