User avatar

anti-pop

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    So many new and lovely faces :D This spoiler tag trend is killing me though. It takes a lot more effort to stalk these kinds of threads. Kso... Me and ...

    May 15, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    I've been quite inactive on YWS for about a year-ish, and now I'm back thanks to Rosey. The site is so different. o.O

    Jul 3, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Double-A! D: You stole my costume idea! I wanted to be Jason/Sauron/Knight/Wizard/Clown type-thing. And here's me in black and white. omg I'm so kewl.

    Sep 23, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Demeter is cursed with ever-lasting beauty. And Barrett - I can has epic mullet too?

    Sep 19, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    fluteluvr77 - for being incredibly sweet. Rosey Unicorn - because she's always been a good friend. springrain - for making sure nothing goes unreviewed. BarrettBenedict - because his work is ...

    Jun 4, 2009
  • Official Polls Re: Summer Is For...

    Woo. First vote for camping. :D

    Jun 1, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, NATEY-POO!

    Happy Belated Birthday, Nate. :D Pop

    May 30, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Act>> Holycrap is that SONIC??? *fangirl* Holly, Demi, & everyone else>> Y'all are lovely beyond belief. Pop

    May 30, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Tip for critiquers...

    Love it. xD Pop

    May 21, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the country above you

    100/10 USA! USA! :D Haha and Em, I used to live there too! Pop

    May 20, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Who wants a ...

    xD Thanks Jon! I love it!

    May 19, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Who wants a ...

    Why not? I'd like my name in teh foam, plz. :P Pop

    May 19, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Zomg! Twilight is amazing!! :P Demi, you look like Persephone, Goddess of Springtime! (Which is funny, 'cuz, her mom is Demeter. lol) XD And Meep, you're so cute! Now I ...

    May 13, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Quoth Demeter: "Psh." Kat, you're adorable! I wish I could look that good in a picture while my hair's wet. XD And fiiine. Here's one of my face. (Shield your ...

    May 12, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Who would you be?

    A rather short young woman with a nose much too big for her face came marching out of a guitar studio, swinging a large black case. She appeared to be ...

    May 12, 2009


You own everything that happened to you. Tell your stories. If people wanted you to write warmly about them, they should have behaved better.
— Anne Lamott