-
Re: Imposter!
Urk— I... they... what—?! *head explodes*
Apr 29, 2009 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]
Nutty, that is an awesome eye patch. XD
Apr 29, 2009 -
Re: Your Doppelgänger and You
Hey, Pen! Thanks for the review! Yeah, I think I just enjoyed using that word waaay too much. Thanks for pointing that out - I didn't realize it was that ...
Apr 28, 2009 -
Re: Your Doppelgänger and You
Thanks for the review, Juniper! :D And no - you're like, the last person on Earth who'd have a doppelgänger. XD
Apr 28, 2009 -
Re: Rosey's reviews
Here's one from me, Roseykins! XD
Apr 28, 2009 -
Re: Your Doppelgänger and You
A/N: An odd little thing for BigBadBear's "What is Evil and Good?" Contest . Introduction So, you have a doppelgänger. You are it, and it is you. So logically, it’s ...
Apr 28, 2009 -
Re: Are you afraid of the mods?
Not at all! I adore our lovely Mods! *hugs*
Apr 27, 2009 -
Re: True Intentions
Pokeflute! *hugs* Sorry this took so long. I know, I suck. Before I begin, let me say that I very much enjoyed this. Now, I am a huge horror fan. ...
Apr 27, 2009 -
Re: Drenched in Depression
Thanks guys, for the lovely reviews. :D lol I'm wearing black nail polish right now and I've got on pink Tinkerbell pajamas. XD
Apr 25, 2009 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]
Aww, Evi! You're adorable! *pinches cheek* Just kidding, love. You're absolutely gorgeous. :D Hehe, rather than a 'Miss Universe' we need a 'Miss YWS'. XD
Apr 25, 2009 -
Re: Seven Letters
Aww, Meep. :( You had me in tears. No joke. *pulls out hankie* This is the shortest thing I've ever read that has made me tear up; it was executed ...
Apr 24, 2009 -
Re: Star Fallen
Woo! Thanks for all of the amazing reviews, guys! I really appreciate them. ^__^ Also, I love all of your suggestions! Really, I'd love to come up with a rewrite ...
Apr 23, 2009 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]
X3 I looove your new hair, Rosey! :D
Apr 23, 2009 -
Re: Drenched in Depression
OMG. So I was finishing this up on the computer, and it had taken me about 2+ hours to complete. I was just about to make the finishing touches when ...
Apr 23, 2009 -
Re: Don't Read - Pop's NaPoWriMo Thread
Goodness gracious! Have I gotten behind or what? :shock: Certainty About four things I am certainly sure: Heartaches hardly have a cure, A happy man is never poor, To think ...
Apr 21, 2009
