-
Re: Murderer's Advice
I liked it...very powerful. Here's some corrections I'd make though: Did I hurt you friend? and didn't say sorry at the end(?) Did I repent for my mistake? did your ...
Dec 3, 2008 -
Re: My Own Personal Haiku
I honestly laughed out loud. XD That was really great. I'm no expert on haiku, so I couldn't point out anything wrong with it. Haiku is, to me, a rather ...
Dec 2, 2008 -
Re: [deleted]
[not here anymore!]
Dec 2, 2008 -
Re: Behind his so called Love
I would go through all of your mistakes, but vox nihili already took the liberty of doing so. :) However, to tell you the truth, it pained me to read ...
Dec 2, 2008 -
Re: Do You?
I liked it and understood what you were expressing to the audience, but it felt rather repetitive. I understand the meaning of the "Do you?" phrase, and I appreciate the ...
Dec 2, 2008 -
Re: Lovers Bread Basket
Lovers Bread Basket Two secret lovers went down the winding street, And into the town when who did they meet? The boy’s dotting mother bread basket in hand, Who had ...
Nov 14, 2008 -
Re: Iris
Ok, let me say this first: I really like what you're trying to do. I think you used a wide vocabulary and readers appreciate that. However, The first stanza took ...
Nov 14, 2008 -
Re: Fly like a bird
It seems that this idea has been used many times before, and would appear rather stale. Try spicing it up a bit with some similes and metaphors. Symbolism is often ...
Nov 14, 2008
