User avatar

anti-pop

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Aww! Everyone here is so gorgeous/handsome. ^^ *is jealous* I play guitar in cemeteries. :O (No really - this picture was taken before I saw H&M. :lol:) This is used ...

    May 11, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Double Blind Part 1

    :D :lol: :D You can't imagine the relief I feel in seeing that you got this one. I was under the suspicion that nobody would dig it. More to come ...

    May 9, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Survival Techniques

    Thanks for your review. I know I tend to dump information - I try not to, but sometimes I just can't help myself! That's ok. This can easily be fixed ...

    May 9, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Survival Techniques

    Hiya, Face. I'm a bit tired, so I'm just going to jump right into the review. A boy near the front raised [s]her[/s] his hand. But something you need to ...

    May 9, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Double Blind Part 1

    Tip: on YWS, make your posts a little shorter - you'll get more reviews. Wow, man. Wow. This entry was fantastic. Wonderfully executed; the description was especially beautiful. I can't ...

    May 9, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Missing - Chapter 1

    Hi Miriam. I'm Pop. Nice to meet you. ^_^ First off - this wasn't half bad! There's quite a few grammatical errors, but I'm not going to linger on those ...

    May 9, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Sachi needs your favorite quotes!

    "Stupidity is a talent for misconception." -Edgar Allen Poe

    May 6, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Atmosphere

    Description is good, however you can also show the sense of a place by having characters express certain emotions or interact with one another in a way that best conveys ...

    May 6, 2009
  • Information Desk Archive Re: The YWS Zombie Attack

    Whew... For a moment I thought it was another fanfic. :P

    May 6, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Flo

    May 5, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: In Which LibraLoo Introduces Herself

    Hi, Cassie! Welcome to YWS! I'm Pop, and it's very nice to meet you. ^_^ I'm a freshman too (we are definitely the underdogs of high school society), so I ...

    May 4, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: True Intentions

    Poke, you're so silly. XD But yes, I am much happier now. My life is now more at ease. Alright, so to finish this long-awaited review. (I'm really sorry it's ...

    May 3, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey I am sooooooooooooooooo new here

    Hi Kar! I'm Pop. It's really nice to meet you! *shakes hand* Since Evi's gone over the three greatest laws of YWS, I suppose I can just throw in some ...

    May 3, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello, Bonjour and Buenas Dias (or Buenos ...^^)

    Hi JoJo! It's great to meet you! I'm Pop. :D Since the basic rules have been mentioned, I guess I'll just talk about some other cool features this site has. ...

    May 3, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Questioning You, Questioning Me

    Hi, cmarie. ^_^ I haven't critiqued poetry for a while, so let's see what I can do here. I want to die, I want to cry, to feel closer to ...

    May 2, 2009


Courage, my soul! Now learn to wield the weight of thine immortal shield...
— Andrew Marvell