User avatar

anti-pop

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey! New Person Here!

    Your name means "sweet water"? Or your name is Sweetwater? That's... sweet. :D My name's Megan, and it's cool to meet you. Feel free to drop me a PM if ...

    May 30, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Parallel

    I don't understand poetry. By that I mean I am unable to strip something such as this down to its core in order to decipher what it means. I can't ...

    May 30, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, NATEY-POO!

    Happy Belated Birthday, Nate. :D Pop

    May 30, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Last Tuesday

    We are love, aren’t we? We love like no other has ever loved before. We are perfect for one another, you and I. Perfect. I am blind to your flaws ...

    May 30, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Act>> Holycrap is that SONIC??? *fangirl* Holly, Demi, & everyone else>> Y'all are lovely beyond belief. Pop

    May 30, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Tip for critiquers...

    Love it. xD Pop

    May 21, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the country above you

    100/10 USA! USA! :D Haha and Em, I used to live there too! Pop

    May 20, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: I've been looking for a good writing forum forever!

    37k? Not bad at all! :P So welcome to YWS. This really is a great writing community - there's lots of awesome people to meet and prose to read. If ...

    May 20, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Who wants a ...

    xD Thanks Jon! I love it!

    May 19, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Who wants a ...

    Why not? I'd like my name in teh foam, plz. :P Pop

    May 19, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Like Broken Glass

    Hey Mars. ;) Sorry this took so long. Since you asked about the dialogue and character portrayal in particular, I'll focus on that. (And by the by, I love this ...

    May 15, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Zomg! Twilight is amazing!! :P Demi, you look like Persephone, Goddess of Springtime! (Which is funny, 'cuz, her mom is Demeter. lol) XD And Meep, you're so cute! Now I ...

    May 13, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Quoth Demeter: "Psh." Kat, you're adorable! I wish I could look that good in a picture while my hair's wet. XD And fiiine. Here's one of my face. (Shield your ...

    May 12, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Who would you be?

    A rather short young woman with a nose much too big for her face came marching out of a guitar studio, swinging a large black case. She appeared to be ...

    May 12, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Ten Thousand Members

    It's... over 9,000!!! Awesome.

    May 12, 2009


Don't gobblefunk around with words.
— Roald Dahl