User avatar

anti-pop

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Happy

    Happy, happy, happy! That's the way I am, Laughing, grinning, giggles! I smile because I can! Love, love, love! That's my favorite thing, Hearts, flowers, chocolate! I swear, I could ...

    Jan 27, 2009
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: The Sims and You

    You automatically get a gold star. Dude, this is exactly how I feel when I play. Especially the part where it takes them a flippin' HOUR to walk through their ...

    Jan 25, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: The Official Goodbye/Departure Thread

    Aww... bye Mars! We will miss you!!! Have a safe trip. *anti-pop

    Jan 25, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: A Laugh

    *dies from laughter* Oh, my gosh. Those are absolutely terrible! I can't believe those are true!! Seriously, Vyper?? Hilarious, though. I swear. Admin= Nate lol :D

    Jan 25, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Aunty Pop's Kentucky Fried Critiques

    *twiddles thumbs* :)

    Jan 25, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Ello im new

    Song-writing is difficult, I admire you for being able to do that. Classical music is also lovely, so props to you! Writing mysteries is challenging too. I wouldn't be able ...

    Jan 25, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Ello im new

    Hello! Welcome to YWS! :D Hannah's already gone over the rules, so all I have left to say is 'hi'. What's your book about so far? How long have you ...

    Jan 25, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Antigone's Critique Shop

    Hellooo Sakura! :D Title: Insomnia Genre: Fantasy (not quite yet) Not much of a plot yet. This is just a lame first chapter. *anti-pop

    Jan 25, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Threnody's Review & Editing Establishment

    ^^Chapter one of a new project for me. :) *anti-pop

    Jan 25, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: More

    Love the repetition. Rhyming was spot-on. However , I have to make up for that awful critique earlier, right? I believe that you could do so much more with this. ...

    Jan 25, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Aphrodite De Melos

    I've come to find that I have all but fallen in love with the way you write. I think that poetry should express how the author feels, and it shouldn't ...

    Jan 25, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Over 9,000 points!

    Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

    Jan 25, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Winterborn - Part 1 [Revised]

    The sun towered in an empty and bleak winter sky. However, this was not appreciated in the least, for it emitted little heat. Amara Snow was well-aware of this, and ...

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Randomness within Randomness

    I love you, pop. xD ^_________________^

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: photographs

    Hello, savetheoceans! The second, third, and fourth are my favorites! If I had to choose my absolute favorite, I'd say the fourth because the image is so sharp and detailed, ...

    Jan 23, 2009


[as a roleplayer is feeling sad about torturing her characters] GrandWild: "You're a writer, dear. Embrace it."
— GrandWild