User avatar

anti-pop

  • Randomosity Re: The Ultimate Showdown!

    God vs. Your Mother Your Mother, being a sweet and dainty little thing, welcomes God with open arms and freshly baked cookies. Thoroughly confused, God accepts cookies only to find ...

    Feb 18, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: The Ultimate Showdown!

    Hmm. I guess I didn't really think this through enough... Ah well. You guys are handling it well enough. xD Dumbledore vs. Marilyn Monroe Monroe attmepts to unleash her irresistable ...

    Feb 17, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: The Ultimate Showdown!

    Alice Cooper vs. Marilyn Manson Manson scares the crap out of Cooper, who then goes and runs off to find a corner to hide in. Winner: Marilyn Manson Round 13: ...

    Feb 17, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: The Ultimate Showdown!

    lol! I love how it turned out the same! Elton John vs. Homer Simpson Having eaten said Godzilla, Homer is attacked with a rather nasty stomachache, and is confined to ...

    Feb 17, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: The Ultimate Showdown!

    Hee-hee...sorry Mars! In the event that two people accidentally reply to a post, the next user can choose which battle they'd like to narrate. ~anti-pop

    Feb 17, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: The Ultimate Showdown!

    Harry Potter vs. Godzilla Godzilla eats Harry. Winner: Godzilla Round Seven: Godzilla vs. Homer Simpson

    Feb 17, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Colours....

    This one's pretty. But I just don't think it's 'you'. The Hot Pink suits you best, I think. ;) ~anti-pop

    Feb 17, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: The Ultimate Showdown!

    So I found this game on another forum and I thought it sounded pretty cool. I'm going to start off by naming two random people. (They can be anyone: a ...

    Feb 17, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: The Enigma

    And the Ebay I saw in there some where, gave me his reaction, hehe! I can't believe you saw that! xD Yeah, weird inside jokes are just that: weird. Either ...

    Feb 17, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Cousin Benjamin

    Thanks everyone so much for the reviews! Especially Texan and Mars: I've rewritten a few lines thanks to both of your suggestions. I appreciate it very much! :D ~anti-pop

    Feb 17, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Go to Hell

    Wow. Long. O.O I would love to review this, but perhaps piece by piece. Tip: You're not going to get many reviews if your posts are this long! Posts longer ...

    Feb 17, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Cousin Benjamin

    "Cousin Benjamin is the best!" That's what my relatives said, "With charm and skill he is certainly blessed—" Those words hammered into my head I found I was at my ...

    Feb 17, 2009
  • General Articles Re: Proudly Pudgy

    Hiya, Pen. :D This was so wonderful, Pen. Girls should read this and realize they just need to love themselves for who they are! I know this certainly made me ...

    Feb 17, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    7/10 I miss Simba too. :(

    Feb 16, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    9/10 That is so true! xD

    Feb 16, 2009


When we are children we seldom think of the future. This innocence leaves us free to enjoy ourselves as few adults can. The day we fret about the future is the day we leave our childhood behind.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind