User avatar

anti-pop

  • Other Re: Bob and his friend Ryan who like to play Pokemon cards

    All answers shall be revealed here. But thank you very much for taking the time to review this - if you ever see something like this floating around on the ...

    Sep 17, 2009
  • Other Re: Bob and his friend Ryan who like to play Pokemon cards

    Once upon a time in a town called Happydale there were two friends and one was named Bob. Bob liked to play football and trade Pokemon cards and his best ...

    Sep 15, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Nalakaya; Heiress of Hell

    Please make sure you review 2 other works on this site before posting anything of your own.

    Sep 13, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Wild Roses

    Please forgive me, Rose - I haven't reviewed poetry in so long. A girl emerges between the trees, her steps cautious as she walks to the roses, her soft blush ...

    Sep 13, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: In the End

    Run through this one more time. There's a few easy errors. I'll point out ones that really stand out: but she [s]but[/s] bit her lip and pressed on. Her mother ...

    Aug 14, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Vegan Vamp

    This made me laugh. Joe's narration is funny, and entertaining to read. Don't think I could read a whole book with that kind of voice, but it was still good ...

    Aug 14, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Already Gone [1]

    Honestly, the writing here was not bad. I enjoyed reading it, and I'd like to continue to see where this story is headed. Eyesore: I thoughtlessly tossed my keys onto ...

    Aug 14, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Yes, this is Delicious Soup

    Thanks for reading this, everyone. Rosey - lol, I definitely agree with you on the predictability of this. Written down, it's really obvious; I wish it had been so obvious ...

    Jun 23, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Yes, this is Delicious Soup

    It lay there on the edge of the yard in a feathered heap. Feet twitching violently, it tried in vain to move the rest of its body. A sad, desperate ...

    Jun 22, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Emo Angst of an Angsty Emo

    I hate my life. There, I've said it. Now all of you know my situation, so I don't have to explain it to you all; but I suppose I will. ...

    Jun 17, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Horror

    I would continue this. 1. You've got the base for a good plot. 2. I'm pretty sure you've got the idea of how to write horror. However, this wasn't scary ...

    Jun 15, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    fluteluvr77 - for being incredibly sweet. Rosey Unicorn - because she's always been a good friend. springrain - for making sure nothing goes unreviewed. BarrettBenedict - because his work is ...

    Jun 4, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Double Blind 2

    Ugh. How did I miss this? Well, I'm glad I found it. Been waiting! So your first part of Double Blind was absolutely fascinating; other-worldly and incredibly quirky. I'm glad ...

    Jun 3, 2009
  • Official Polls Re: Summer Is For...

    Woo. First vote for camping. :D

    Jun 1, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Reflections in Concrete

    I told them I would do it. I told them. They thought I was lying – but I did it. I have done it. My hair is thrown back behind ...

    May 30, 2009


FRIED FISH ON A FALAFEL
— hop (TheHoplessRomantic)