User avatar

anti-pop

  • Randomosity Re: What book are you currently reading?

    I read Night by Elie Wiesel today. I broke down in the middle of it. :cry: But that was for school, so as far as entertainment goes, I'm reading: Anansi ...

    Mar 12, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Mary, The Obedience Fairy - [Part One]

    Um...okay... *slowly edges away* I think this was kind of interesting, but it needs more...flaire. Alright, dragnet. What exactly do you mean by that? I'd love to know so I ...

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Mary, The Obedience Fairy - [Part One]

    Young Jack Mattherson slammed the door behind him. He couldn’t believe what his mother had just done. Grounded for a whole week? What was the big deal? All he had ...

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, I'm new

    I don't really see the point in welcoming you, but I will anyways. XD Glad you joined? :P I told you this place was cool. Just start writing more and ...

    Mar 5, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Writing for a living: a job or a chore?

    Like Sureal said, anything you do for a job isn't going to be enjoyable all the time. I want writing to remain a pleasure for me, plus I'd rather go ...

    Mar 3, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello :) I'm new.

    I've been exploring the site, and I noticed that users have "points." What exactly are these used for and how are they earned? That's a fantastic question! Points are earned ...

    Mar 3, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello :) I'm new.

    Hi Robyn! We're so happy to have you here at YWS. :) Scarecrow mentioned our top rules, but I'll let you in on a few others as well. 1. When ...

    Mar 3, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Spread Your Wings

    Here as requested, Shina! :D Warning: I'm really no good at this kind of thing, but I will give it my best. xD Another one of my 50 second poems. ...

    Mar 3, 2009
  • Official Polls Re: Do You YWS?

    I YWS. :D

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Research Re: Would anyone like to fill out a questionnaire??

    I'd love to be of assistance! :D ~anti-pop

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello, I'm Caroline and I'm New!!!!

    Hi, Caroline! :D So nice to meet you! Welcome to YWS. I know Threnody! She's a sweetheart. I'll make sure to give her a cookie for recommending you. ;) Since ...

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi?

    Aw, you can't read King? That's too bad! But good, at the same time. Not all of his stuff is...*ahem*...appropriate. My dad is just a huge fan of horror, so ...

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: ~For Our Beloved Snoink~

    IDEA: Maybe we can write a poem about Snoink? Something funny and rhyming. Maybe everyone can contribute one line or something? Funny rhyming poetry? You speak of the impossible! >< ...

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi?

    Hey Monday! Isn't June a sweetheart? :D I'm happy to welcome you to YWS! Since everything else was already covered, I'll just chat a bit. :D Fantasy is one of ...

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey!

    Hi, tori! :D Welcome to YWS! So glad that you're here! Since June and Meadow covered everything under the sun, I guess I'll just chat. ^_^ That's awesome that you ...

    Mar 2, 2009


I always knew that deep down in every human heart, there is mercy and generosity. No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.
— Nelson Mandela, Long Walk to Freedom