-
Re: The singing game
"Yes" (Demi Lovato) I love the stars. What did your mother say to you this morning?
Jul 11, 2017 -
Re: Would you rather...
Pizza... I am so hungry right now. Would you rather be invisible or be able to read people's minds ?
Jul 11, 2017 -
Re: Guess my...
Imagine Dragons? (probably wrong since I don't know you) Guess my favourite character from Percy Jackson.
May 5, 2016 -
Re: If the User Above You Had A Superpower...
The ability to make things sound complex and confusing to people. Well it is not a bad thing.. it can annoying people go away if you try to explain them ...
Jan 7, 2015 -
Re: Receive a great thing.
Thank you. :)
Jan 7, 2015 -
Re: Compliment The User Above You!
I like the eyes of the girl in your avatar and no-I did not lie.
Jan 7, 2015 -
Re: Receive a great thing.
Please?
Jan 7, 2015 -
Re: What's you favorite Band/Musical artist?
One Direction, Maroon Five , Cody Simpson and BTR
Jan 18, 2014 -
Re: What Song Is Stuck in Your Head Right Now?
'One Thing'by One direction
Nov 11, 2013 -
Re: Songfics On Demand
Could you do 'one thing' or 'what makes you beautiful' or any other song of one direction??
Nov 7, 2013 -
Re: What is your Favorite Song?
Absolutely; You Don' t Know You' re Beautiful by: One Direction
Oct 24, 2013 -
Re: Your Personality Type!
INTJ- the scientist. Pretty well my ambission in life!!
Oct 24, 2013 -
Re: YWS awards
thanks
Oct 22, 2013 -
Re: Best/worst part of school?
Best part: your friends Worst part: absolutely homework!!
Oct 19, 2013 -
Re: Favorite Disney movie?
I think I only watched one!!
Sep 17, 2013
