-
Re: I have arrived!
Hope you enjoy your stay!
Dec 23, 2013 -
Re: Battle of the Sexes (Please read the rules)
-7
Dec 3, 2013 -
Re: What Song Is Stuck in Your Head Right Now?
'One Thing'by One direction
Nov 11, 2013 -
Re: Songfics On Demand
Could you do 'one thing' or 'what makes you beautiful' or any other song of one direction??
Nov 7, 2013 -
Re: Rate the avatar above you! [5]
9\10 Reminds me of how I react to bad news!
Oct 24, 2013 -
Re: What is your Favorite Song?
Absolutely; You Don' t Know You' re Beautiful by: One Direction
Oct 24, 2013 -
Re: Your Personality Type!
INTJ- the scientist. Pretty well my ambission in life!!
Oct 24, 2013 -
Re: YWS awards
thanks
Oct 22, 2013 -
Re: Best/worst part of school?
Best part: your friends Worst part: absolutely homework!!
Oct 19, 2013 -
Re: Favorite Disney movie?
I think I only watched one!!
Sep 17, 2013 -
Re: Best Band/ Singer Ever
Whats your favourite band or singer for English music??? Promote them here!! Anyway, mine is One Direction
Sep 17, 2013 -
Re: Battle of the Genres
Wish I could vote for both romantic and mystery/ suspence. Anyway, my favorite books are the Nancy Drew Files, Hardy Boys and Sweet Valley High.
Aug 29, 2013 -
Re: YWS awards
@567ajt- degree of the friendliest person I' ve met
Aug 28, 2013
