Random avatar

annapapadimitriou123

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Play. Pause. Rewind.

    Hey there! I really like how your story starts at the end. That was a really good idea. I think its good although i think you can dig even deeper ...

    Aug 2, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: mirrors reflecting mirrors (edited)

    I think this poem is BEAUTIFUL. I really enjoyed reading it and you really sucked me in. Well done, I really have nothing more to say except keep writing and ...

    Aug 2, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Unfinished story - Warsky.

    Hey, the story was quite good, although I think it does not go into the atmosphere enough. I think it would be better if you made it even more personal. ...

    Aug 2, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Perfection

    I want to fly away with the birds in the sky * ‘Oh John, I’m so pleased.’ I ought to care. He is my husband after all. ‘I really can’t ...

    Aug 2, 2010


Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.
— Plato