Random avatar

annapapadimitriou123

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Smile on

    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Even as red roses crumble to dust and your silky dress roug

    Sep 12, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: If home is where the heart is, my home's with you.

    Woaaah I got shivers reading your poem. I can really relate to it all! So onto the review! While so far away (**this comes off as a BIIIT cheesy the ...

    Sep 7, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Stop

    What will happen when it all comes to a stop? What will happen when the sky opens and fire falls? Freedom will cry out We'll fall to our knees We'll ...

    Sep 7, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Being Old

    Hey! That was raelly wonderful imagery, i enjoyed reading it and i ESPECIALLY enjoyed the not precise use of punctuation. I love it when punctuation is all over the place ...

    Sep 7, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: When everyone forgot, he remembered.

    A stranger walks alone, Holding every answer, A girl cries alone, Regret sniggering by her side. The stranger holds her heart, and rips it carefully to shreds. While the girl ...

    Sep 7, 2010
  • General Articles Re: Kim-e

    I found this really touching. I really enjoyed reading it, genearlly it was an easy read and an eye opener. I like the sun to some extent, but I believe ...

    Aug 10, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The dawn perspective

    Very nice, my dear friend. The light and the darkness continue to try and destroy each other Smart, nice way of putting it. they had been sense before I arrived ...

    Aug 10, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Ambition

    Hey there! Nice message you're portraying here! There are a few bits however that I'd say may need a little work. We are the children of God Great way to ...

    Aug 10, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My dear temptation

    My dear temptation, you are so sweet, So very beautiful in fact. You know just how to fill the cracks within my soul, And feel as if you are the ...

    Aug 10, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Truth

    This poem was BEAUTIFUL!! Absolutely amazing. I really enjoyed reading it and I absolutely agree, it just blinds us to what God has created for us. The truth like dust ...

    Aug 10, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: death

    Ok, this poem was slightly weird. I felt like it was more like a sort of comment rather than a poem. I get what you're trying to say and it ...

    Aug 10, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I want you to notice

    Hey, nice job. It flows really nicely. I want to be real, I want to be there. I want to be with you, I want you to care. I love ...

    Aug 10, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Saviour

    She’s scared because she knows they’re there, But they also could be anywhere She’s scared because she can’t end this life Not with a shotgun. Not even a knife. She’s ...

    Aug 10, 2010
  • Other Re: Dear Mother

    This was really powerful and full of emotion. It really made me feel what the MC is on about. Sometimes I do think it may have been too formal but ...

    Aug 2, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Jealousy

    Wow. Clever well written poem. Well done!! I think you're talented. i could say that maybe I would like to read something a bit more psychological. As you've personified jealousy ...

    Aug 2, 2010


Painting is poetry that is seen rather than felt, and poetry is painting that is felt rather than seen.
— Leonardo da Vinci