User avatar

anna91423

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Boat

    Thanks so much for the reviews :). I totally got where MrSherrington was coming from about having more puntuation to make it easier to read when I read it back ...

    Nov 13, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Our future

    I like the repetition a lot and the ending was beautiful and kind of sad because it's an innocent boy trying to tidy up the mess left behind by other ...

    Nov 10, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Scars.

    I really love how you used structure to emphasize what the poem was saying about the things missing in life that cause people to want to hurt themselves. I thought ...

    Nov 10, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Boat

    We're on the same boat, him and me, I watch the faraway land draw closer, He strains to watch what once was across the vast sea, Neither of us see ...

    Nov 10, 2011


In short, Mrs. Pontellier was beginning to realize her position in the universe as a human being, and to recognize her relations as an individual to the world within and about her.
— Kate Chopin, The Awakening