User avatar

ankitjain

  • Romantic Novels Re: Fakebook-Chapter 4

    Chapter 4 There were around fifteen people in the canteen; every single person in the canteen was from senior section, because entry for junior section students was banned from canteen- ...

    May 9, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Fakebook-Chapter 3

    Chapter 3 Tia, also known as Shorty was student of eleventh commerce section, who aspired to be a model, as every teenager in the school lusted for her. She was ...

    May 9, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Fakebook-Chapter 2

    Fakebook- Chapter2 In the class room it was pretty noisy. Everyone was talking to their friends, probably about the summer holidays or whatever. “Good morning, students, and what a bright ...

    May 7, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Happy Birthday, Teenager

    hi, the poem was quite captivating describing the nuances of the adolescent stage..... i am sure ,it must have served as nostalgia for many of grown ups...i liked the simple ...

    May 4, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Fakebook-Chapter 1

    [url]Chapter-1[/url] I've always thought of the Internet, especially social networking sites like Orkut, Facebook, and MySpace as resembling a vagina. Think about it! The more people use one of these ...

    Apr 27, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello friends!

    Ha'lo! Is Ankit Jain. I speak Hindi and english is my second language, if you didn't notice, lol. Anyway, I'm new here. I don't really know what else to say, ...

    Apr 23, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Fakebook

    Introduction “Hey! How are you my friend?” my long lost school soul asked me, whom I bumped on way to INOX movie theater. Shit! I’ve seen this face, I thought ...

    Apr 23, 2011


I say Wolf, for all wolves are not of the same sort; there is one kind with an amenable disposition – neither noisy, nor hateful, nor angry, but tame, obliging and gentle, following the young maids in the streets, even into their homes. Alas! Who does not know that these gentle wolves are of all such creatures the most dangerous!
— Charles Perrault