User avatar

ankhirke

  • Writers Corner Re: Selling Yourself

    I don't know if this should go under the advice forum or not, but I figured it had a little to do with my publishing efforts, if not necessarily my ...

    Sep 17, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Worldcaster - Battlefire

    Not bad for a rough at all! I just did a quick read through, so I'm going to tell you my first impressions. I may come back for a more ...

    Sep 17, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Another Newbie

    Thank you, Sea, Night Mistress, SCL, and BMW for the wonderful (and rather macaronic) welcome! Salvete, bonjour, konichiwa, as-salaam alaykum, and all that (I am indeed familiar with Latin, SCL: ...

    Sep 17, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Shooing Star

    Allo, Sunny! I agree wholeheartedly with everything that Dommy65 has said; I think that dom has nitpicked your inconsistent details quite well, and so I won't waste your time going ...

    Sep 16, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Another Newbie

    I find myself here quite by accident: I've been looking everywhere for a reliable beta reader/crit exchange/writing partner, and have found the interwebs less than helpful. Long story short, I'm ...

    Sep 16, 2008


I communicate much better on paper than I do when I open my mouth.
— Aaron Sorkin