User avatar

anima9

  • Narrative Poetry Re: (Untitled)

    lol i guess if there was an excuse, it would be that i really suck at showing .-. and yes, the ending really had me confused too LOL and maybe ...

    Jan 4, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: (Untitled)

    It's really untitled, so if you can think of any titles, please by all means share it. Also, I was wondering whether the ending is just right or lacking. I ...

    Jan 4, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: A Little Fantasy Chapter 1: A New Beginning

    Thank you for this! I will make sure that this story gets your interest once I'm done with it.

    Dec 12, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: A Little Fantasy Chapter 2: Never Forgotten

    I knew I could always count on you guys. Thanks for such an in-depth review. It is more than I could ever ask for.

    Dec 12, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: A Little Fantasy Chapter 2: Never Forgotten

    You're the kind of reviewer that I like. Always pinpointing the mistakes I make :D I am forever humble for your efforts.

    Dec 10, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: I'm Back and Ready to Review!

    Oh please! I need your time and patience. Please review my chapter 2! A Little Fantasy Chapter 2: Never Forgotten Romantic Fiction Word Count = 1807 I will be grateful ...

    Dec 10, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Reviews from a Marine (Re-opened)

    Oh please! I need your time and patience. Please review my chapter 2! A Little Fantasy Chapter 2: Never Forgotten I will be grateful to your generous and kind efforts.

    Dec 10, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Reviews by Carlito :)

    Oh please! I need your time and patience. Please review my chapter 2! A Little Fantasy Chapter 2: Never Forgotten I will be grateful to your generous and kind efforts.

    Dec 10, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Feed The Pink Elephant! [Open!]

    Oh please! I need your time and patience. Please review my chapter 2! A Little Fantasy Chapter 2: Never Forgotten I will be grateful to your generous and kind efforts.

    Dec 10, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: A Little Fantasy Chapter 2: Never Forgotten

    thanks for the redundancy check. the dates...I'm actually trying to have a hint of Audrey Niffenegger's way when she wrote TTTW. the date will be significant in the upcoming chapters. ...

    Dec 10, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Black Book

    PLEASE READ MY SIG ============= My darkest secrets will you keep I think it's supposed to end with a ? mark. Either that or change it to "...you will keep" ...

    Dec 9, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: If I Were the Wind...

    Well, they pretty much said what should be said. But in my opinion, I would probably title the poem "If I Were..." since you also discussed the other elements. Then ...

    Dec 9, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Elinor's Critques

    A Little Fantasy Chapter 2: Never Forgotten Romantic Fiction Thank you for your kind consideration.

    Dec 9, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Trespassing

    PLEASE READ MY SIGNATURE! ====================== I think the title refers to the fact that memories of someone keep distracting him that the author might have termed it "trespassing" since it ...

    Dec 9, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: a hero of war

    PLEASE READ MY SIGNATURE ============= This is a nice tribute for soldiers who fight wars for other countries. Although I wish you would do a little spacing here and there ...

    Dec 9, 2009


The continuation of our world depends more on the survival of the kindest than it does on the survival of the fittest.
— Arcticus