User avatar

angelwing12

  • Other Poetry Re: Emily Hope

    I love your stubby fingers and your crooked little toes I love your chubby cheeks and your little button nose I love your big blue eyes and your auburn hair ...

    May 30, 2009
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Not A Coward (The Kite Runner)

    it was very good . but you might want to break it into parts some people might not read it for it is so long. But I believe that you ...

    May 30, 2009
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Kat Hope Ch. 1 & CH 2

    Of course you love Li because she is based off of you so you better like her and i do know how you spell check i am the one who ...

    May 30, 2009
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Kat Hope Ch. 1 & CH 2

    This is a story that me and Chinchilla girl cooked up so I hope you like it Bonn apatite _________________________________________________________________________________________________ CH 1 As I wal

    May 28, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: A Fight for Survival

    THAT WAS AWESOME WRITE MORE WRITE MORE! I LOVED IT!!!

    May 28, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: A story that I am writing that currently has no name Pt 1.

    Hey it was great i loved it i started reading it and could not stop! I suggestion might be is to shorten it up some more but other than that ...

    May 28, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: memories of a broken heart edited

    that was so sad you were right well keep going and let me guess you will next compare me to Ryder like you did with nudge well that was good ...

    May 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: vamp or wolf

    Got to cry cause the smirf you are almost as tall as one or are you taller? well i want my person to be added you aleady have the info ...

    May 28, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Then There Were Three (I didnt really know what to name it)

    POV: Sasha There I was standing at the edge of the path that would take me away from everything I have ever known all my life. My servants, my family ...

    May 28, 2009


Some people are hourglass shaped, some people are apple shaped, some people are pear shaped, some people are even bean pole shaped, but if we’re not careful we all become banana shaped. This is your gentle posture reminder.
— Ranger