Random avatar

angel_above145

  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Twilight : The real story

    I was being rushed but I glanced over the last half it while I had read the first part. I thought it was excellent, haha it makes me laugh, prehaps ...

    May 6, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Arcanum

    I myself have dealt hands with the tarot card system (Ironically whenever I do a reading they almost always seem to be right), there's a story behind it that's obvious, ...

    May 6, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: I'm Stronger

    Echoes throughout the whole lyric poem, you've been hurt, so have we all, wheather that person that your walking away from be an actual person or just something that is ...

    May 6, 2009


I’d heard he had started a fistfight in one of the seedier local taverns because someone had insisted on saying the word “utilize” instead of “use".
— Patrick Rothfuss, A Wise Man's Fear