Random avatar

angel_above145

  • Other Poetry Re: The ones who sacrificed

    I fixed it. Still keeping like children though. It fits for me when I read it out loud ^.^. Yea, As many that hang out there I was surprised.

    May 27, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: The ones who sacrificed

    ((It's memorial day, and we honor veterans as well on this day. I'm part of the Army JROTC and I wrote this thinking of our vets)) Holidays will never come, ...

    May 24, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Ode to Someone's Mother

    I think it's wonderful. I got the little out of the blue analogy with the brainstems. haha. It is funny when you think about it.

    May 18, 2009
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Twilight : The real story

    I was being rushed but I glanced over the last half it while I had read the first part. I thought it was excellent, haha it makes me laugh, prehaps ...

    May 6, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: My angel

    Thanks, i understand that because of the whole thing it's hard to understand, I orginally wrote it for a funeral of a little baby cousin of mine to be put ...

    May 6, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Hello, i just joined yesterday, Of course I just kept forgetting to post here. HI GUYS!

    May 6, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: My angel

    This is my first poem on this site, I just joined today. Be gently with reviews ^.^. Orginally written for my young cousin's funeral actually/ My angel The rain that ...

    May 6, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Arcanum

    I myself have dealt hands with the tarot card system (Ironically whenever I do a reading they almost always seem to be right), there's a story behind it that's obvious, ...

    May 6, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I'm Stronger

    Echoes throughout the whole lyric poem, you've been hurt, so have we all, wheather that person that your walking away from be an actual person or just something that is ...

    May 6, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Summer's Music

    That is so true, the seasons always seem to echo a song of their own, winters chills, the autmn winds, the springs rain and summer, what a beautiful poem. Music ...

    May 6, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: My Icarus

    Excellent poem. I always like poems that make sense but don't ryhme or anything. Haha I've had a discouraging thing happen lately with that. Haha.

    May 6, 2009


Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna lay down and become a tomato for a while.
— RokitaVivi