Random avatar

amoerizzle

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: "Memories" wrote quickly..

    I sometimes sit and gaze into the murky ravine while sitting in the dilapidated shack, riverside. I thought that this line could be a bit more powerful. It is the ...

    Sep 25, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: The Pouring out of my heart

    The rain is coming down so hard, Pouring through my heart, Trying to fill the holes, That were left behind. The rain pours through it, Harder each time, Runs right ...

    Sep 25, 2005
  • Questions and Answers Re: Ask a question here (or start a new topic!)

    I've been looking for the answer to this question, yet haven't seemed to find it yet. I hope someone could help me out. Points. How do you get them? What ...

    Sep 25, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: Crazy poems!

    I had the same problem a little while back. Here are some of the interesting ideas I found. Alphabet in Sequence Here's an example: Transylvanian Extractions By Paul McCann A ...

    Sep 25, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: I Love You

    I tingled when you said it, For the very first time. I looked deep in your eyes, As you promised you'd be mine. I believed you at first; I trusted ...

    Sep 25, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Hate

    Hate I grabbed the razor in my hand, Slid it slowly across my wrist. Blood slid down my arm, As I studied it with bliss. The pain's too great, I'm ...

    Sep 25, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Gone

    Gone No one really knew him, No one really cared. That's why he's gone now, 'Cause life he couldn't bear. You taunted him; you teased, While he just walked on ...

    Sep 25, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: First Snow

    First Snow You see the clouds come rolling, As they rustle into town. The clouds begin exploding, As the snow falls to the ground. You get a sudden chill, As ...

    Sep 25, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Autumn

    Autumn One night I grabbed a jar And took it on outside I let air fill up in it Then sealed it up real tight Later on that night While ...

    Sep 25, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Our Love

    Love Your love, your gift So pure and true Has given to me The best of you Your strength and courage Fill me with pride I'll love and cherish you ...

    Sep 25, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: One Last Kiss

    One Last Kiss Of all the word unspoken, And all the thoughts unthought. Of all the hearts it's broken, And all the pain it's brought. Of all the lies you ...

    Sep 25, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Perfect

    Perfect If it weren't for you, I'd be perfect. If you weren't here, I'd have someone on my side. If I had never met you, Never said hi; I'd know ...

    Sep 25, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Romantic Fiction: A Fine Romance

    The waitress set the coffee down in front of him and smiled. It was a small town diner in a small town. Trace Johnson hated small towns and small town ...

    Sep 25, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Romantic Fiction: The Perfect Gift

    Kayt Sinclaire walked down the busy street, red faced and smiling. She loved Christmas, it had always been her favorite holiday, and now, two weeks before, she was finishing her ...

    Sep 25, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Romantic Fiction: Lover's Assumption

    His gaze trapped her. She was powerless against him; she knew that because of her love. She stood motionless, stuck in his trance. He broke the connection, muttering a profanity, ...

    Sep 25, 2005


For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.
— Audrey Hepburn