Random avatar

amoerizzle

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Morning Has Suckéd

    Well, I can always count on you to say exactly what you feel. I like that.

    Sep 25, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: To My Father

    I thought it was great. Amazing creativity and imagery. I disagree with Sophie. I don't have a great relationship with my father but your poem gives me hope that others ...

    Sep 25, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Bonsai Kitten

    Sorry, guys! But it's true. You can actually order them from specific sites. The most common sites are fakes, but rarely you'll come across one that isn't. Usually those sites ...

    Sep 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Yes

    Sep 25, 2005
  • Archive Re: The Phone Call

    I'm sitting here at...12:04 am...waiting for him to call me like he said he would. You know, when he finally gets home. I'm not sure why I'm sitting here, waiting ...

    Sep 25, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Lost and Forgotten

    I really liked this piece. It made me think of all of those small things that I do or say that I so easily forget about and how that could ...

    Sep 25, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Title pending poll. Wow, this was cathartic.

    I really liked this piece and recommend the title Princess. I think that you took a very basic, universal theme and you made less basic, more complex. It was well ...

    Sep 25, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Upon that Meadow

    I know this is odd to say. But I like the title. It made me picture all kinds of scenarios and when I started reading the piece, I tried to ...

    Sep 25, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: fallout boy

    Great job! It flows well and reminds me of a children's chant.

    Sep 25, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Brown Eyes

    I thought this was great. As Snoik said, it is very simple and that simplicity worked well with this piece. It was precise and delivered the point right on target. ...

    Sep 25, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Snoink is a 40 year old man...

    After reading other people's responses to the story, I'm ashamed to admit that I believed it. *shrugs* You had me convinced.

    Sep 25, 2005
  • Other Re: My Website - help?

    I'd have to say that the blue roses was my favorite, with red roses coming in a close second. They just seem to go "Wow! Look at me!" The others ...

    Sep 25, 2005
  • Other Re: A Day in the Life

    I thought this piece was great! It really grabbed my attention and held on. I love those pieces that have so much great imagination poured in and leave you thinking ...

    Sep 25, 2005
  • Archive Re: The Unknown

    This is my first attempt at this storybook stuff....we'll see if I know what the heck I'm doing. I'm not sure why I'm standing here talking to the one person ...

    Sep 25, 2005
  • Archive Re: The Party

    You hope that the guy who gave it to you will quit giving you that goofy grin. You start wandering around. The kitchen has dirty dishes stacked along the counters ...

    Sep 25, 2005


In a hole in the ground there lived a hobbit. Not a nasty, dirty, wet hole, filled with the ends of worms and an oozy smell, nor yet a dry, bare, sandy hole with nothing in it to sit down on or to eat: it was a hobbit-hole, and that means comfort.
— JRR Tolkien