User avatar

amiemalamie

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Saving Grace

    Clients are always asking me to dress up and play a part for them. They never come to me and ask me to just be myself. I spend most of ...

    Feb 25, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Couple of poems

    Poem #1 I had a dog once it Had only three legs I rescued him from the Pound I thought I did I had only had him one Week he ...

    Feb 25, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: New Member Here!

    Hey Ktg17, I'm Amie *waves* I'm pretty new here myself so i can't do much for guiding you around but i've found it pretty easy to navigate so far and ...

    Feb 21, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Out of Love #3

    Hey, I’m Amie and I’m going to review your work today… ☺ Danny turned around and strode off. But before he had, I had seen the look of ultimate shock ...

    Feb 21, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: (Part 1)

    As I walked down the stairs I was shocked to find myself faced with a field of roses. Meredith’s face was elated by the bright pink display. “Aren’t they just ...

    Feb 21, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: (Part 2)

    Along time ago, I had resigned myself to the fact that every night without fail I would dream the exact same duplicate dream, and tonight had been no different. Since ...

    Feb 21, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Hello Mo, Shauni, JabberHut, and Kamorama *waves* Thanks for the cookie mo ☺ and to answer your questions… My day today has been pretty good, I just read my first ...

    Feb 21, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Ok, so I'm totally knew to all of this but from what i have seen so far i think it's brilliant. I have never shared my work before excepting the ...

    Feb 19, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Blame it on the rain pt.2

    Ok so just a few minor things to point out… ‘Nothing happened for a long two seconds in which I silently contemplated turning off the harsh lights myself, which was ...

    Feb 18, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: (Part 3)

    Though everyone’s breaths were empty they seemed to scream out painfully at me in fear and anticipation as we moved through the forest. Each of our deepest thoughts and fears ...

    Feb 18, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: 5 Days

    I love your descriptions of the smells and the rain, they were beautifully done. Only one minor thing that i picked up on was that i think when you say ...

    Feb 18, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: La luna e Bella (Lex & Cassie) chap 1

    This is great, i really enjoyed it... how about something to do with the trailing of the kisses, that was a lovely moment which really stood out to maybe the ...

    Feb 18, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: My first ever post! Zenith

    Ok so this is the first time i have done anything like this. Basically i'm in the process of writing a book and i'd like to post extracts to get ...

    Feb 18, 2010


You, who have all the passion for life that I have not? You, who can love and hate with a violence impossible to me? Why you are as elemental as fire and wind and wild things...
— Gone With the Wind