User avatar

amiemalamie

  • Narrative Poetry Re: am I...myself?

    I have found a glimpse of life Through the content of the bottle, It’s cool smooth liquid that Evokes a burning sensation. My thoughts had been obsessive Refusing to let ...

    Apr 1, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: am I...?

    Again I visit the sacred place I have created Led to by my circumstantial being With the scenario, as always, playing out In its routine, which itself has fallen into ...

    Apr 1, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: (2nd chapter)

    Thanks Dave, I appreciate your review. So far this is my second draft of this chapter so I know I still have a lot of work to do. Thank you ...

    Apr 1, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: no name...

    Thank you both for you're reviews. I have revised this piece and will be posting it on here shortly if you'd like to read it :) Thanks again P.S I ...

    Apr 1, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: School

    This is lovely and very relatable to a lot of people I'm sure! I think you could probably expand on this a lot. I don't know if this has ever ...

    Apr 1, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: In The Dark - Chapter 1

    Hey I’m Amie and I’ll be your reviewer today :) First thing’s first – your spelling! Straight away I can see three spelling mistakes in the first paragraph alone… tomorow ...

    Apr 1, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Unknown Incidence (1) Novel

    Hey, I'm Amie and i'll be your reviewer today :) Basically, you need to edit this piece so that your writing indirectly, which means that your showing the reader what ...

    Mar 29, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Beginning

    Hey I'm Amie and I'll be your reviewer today :) So I'll just jump right into it... As I sat on the front step of my house, the wind gently ...

    Mar 24, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: I will always love you

    Hey there, I'm Amie and I'll be your reviewer today :) So lets get on with it... First off - It's a bit of an information overload in this extract. ...

    Mar 23, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: untitled at the moment

    Hey, I'm Amie and I'll be your reviewer today :) Ok, so first off I can see where you're going with this and it has plenty of potential. I'd watch ...

    Mar 23, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: (2nd chapter)

    “You’re finally getting everything you wished for,” my mother sighed. Her smug face grinned widely as she cradled the not-so-understated wedding dress, she had ordered for me from Paris. “Try ...

    Mar 22, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: I have no title yet...

    Once I stood in my human binds Watched over by Artemis. Never cleaner or purer In the eyes of the gods. I strode through life like a flame Endless icon ...

    Mar 9, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: no name...

    Again I visit the sacred place I have created Led to by my circumstantial being With the scenario, as always, playing out In its routine, which itself has fallen into ...

    Mar 9, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Pink Roses and White Ribbons

    Hi there! I'm Amie and I'm going to be your reviewer today, so i'll get on with it... Every girl dreams of the big day - her wedding. Unfortunately, I ...

    Feb 25, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Someone to Love

    Hey I'm Amie and I will be your reviewer today... Lets get started then. Betrayal of ourselves and mind - I like the opening and the part that comes after ...

    Feb 25, 2010


I have writer's block. I can't write. It is the will of the gods. Now, I must alphabetize my spice rack.
— Neil Gaiman