User avatar

amiemalamie

  • Narrative Poetry Re: My Ghost and I

    This is good but I feel like it should be expanded. Or keep this one short and do an expanded version. I'd like to see it were you never actually ...

    Feb 24, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Arachnophobia

    This is so descriptive and creates some gruesome images in my mind - I love gruesome! Very well written, you definitely have a way with words. So dark, just the ...

    Feb 24, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Ian Somerhalder - Unfinished

    I don't actually watch the Vampire Diaries or know Ian Somerhalder but I don't need to to appreciate the fact that you're amazing at drawing! I'm so jealous, my brother ...

    Feb 24, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Doors

    OO this is very intriguing, I'd love to read the rest of it! Does she have some kind of premonition ability? The only thing I'm picking up on really is... ...

    Feb 24, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Excerpt (untitled)

    Hey I'm Amie and I'll be your reviewer today :) I'll just dive right in... Firstly, the way you've wrote it at the minute seems very unattached, like you're listing ...

    Feb 24, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: 0. Prologue (Redrafted)

    The following has been redrafted and reordered. This was chapter one but has now been edited (quite heavily) and moved to Prologue It’s been three days since I was rushed ...

    Feb 24, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Love is Just a Cruel form of Hate

    Hey, I'm Amie and I'll be your reviewer today... First off you seem so young to be writing poetry like this - so emotional and mature, not 'typical teen' at ...

    Feb 22, 2011
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: The Silence of her Suffering (part 1)

    Generally I like this but honestly I'm really distracted by the grammar and spelling mistakes at the minute so I'm finding it difficult to read (even though it's short) without ...

    Feb 22, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: 1. Tiptoeing over the edge. (Redrafted)

    This is actually a redraft & reordering of the novel. This was the prologue but has now been edited slightly and moved to Chapter one. It was sort of systematic ...

    Feb 22, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Spaghetti Secrets

    Hello ☺ I’m Amie, and I’ll be your reviewer today! So I’ll just delve right into it. Firstly, this is reading too informally. I’m all for first person narrative, generally ...

    Oct 3, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Love From Afar - edit

    Hey I'm Amie and I'll be your reviewer today... First of all this is a beautiful and very sombre piece. It intrigues this an experience you have went through youself? ...

    Apr 21, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Lorelei

    I like this and I'd love to read your next installment. It's intriguing, interesting and written well. There are a few minor nit-picks and I suggest you read your work ...

    Apr 2, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: You're dying.

    This definetly has plenty of potential! You should expand on it :) My favourite line is "you're quite the disaster" I like that your narrator has quite a distinct voice ...

    Apr 2, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Fixed heart.

    I really like this :) It's similar to doodles I used to do myself in school. In fact I did a piece like this for a band I knew for ...

    Apr 1, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Fixed heart.

    Unfortunately I can't see this :( it's too big, in fact it's huge - has it's own scroll bar and everything! Is there any way you can downsize it significantly ...

    Apr 1, 2010


Perhaps when we find ourselves wanting everything, it is because we are dangerously close to wanting nothing.
— Sylvia Plath