User avatar

amiemalamie

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I am the Apple

    I too read this as a double entendre and I too am wondering if you meant for it to be so. I suppose it could be interpreted as your heart ...

    Feb 27, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: The February 2011 Review Day Check-In

    I'm on 6 so far today and planning on doing more :) YAY

    Feb 27, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Piano Boy

    Hey there, thought I'd pop over and review something of yours and I seen you had a fan of this so I fancied having a peek XD Play a faithful ...

    Feb 27, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Just Another Family Torn

    Hey I'm Amie and I'll be your reviewer today. Lets begin... Well you certainly have a way with words. Very talented I must say! You're descriptions are so vivid and ...

    Feb 27, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Dark Curse Pt 2

    Hey I'm Amie and I'll be your reviewer today... That night at dinner it was completely silent. I didn't don't think I have ever seen Austin so quiet. Finally , ...

    Feb 27, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Sappy Love Poem

    Hey I'm Amie and I'll be reviewing for you today :) I don't think I need to bother with grammar and such as I think this has been dealt with ...

    Feb 27, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Beneath the Smile

    Hey I'm Amie and I shall be reviewing today. I'll start with some NIT PICKS... I'm not too sure if the first stanza is necessary. In the second stanza I ...

    Feb 27, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Valentine's Innocence (For Teardrop's Contest)

    Hey I'm Amie and I'll be your reviewer :) Firstly, this isn't bad like you said so don't sell yourself short. It does need work, particularly with the structure. I'm ...

    Feb 27, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: 2. Monday Morning Minus Moping (Redrafted)

    After redrafting & rearranging parts of the novel various chapters have now been edited and moved about and I've also had to new chapters to link some of the chapters ...

    Feb 26, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: No longer a part of the novel

    It’s been an entire month since I left the family home and I’m still feeling uncomfortable with my new found freedom. My one bedroom flat feels too big for only ...

    Feb 26, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Nothing

    I agree with the lovely reviewer before me about it being too long when it's so heavy. Also on that note, due to the heavy nature of this poem I ...

    Feb 25, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Room

    This is really interesting; I'm very intrigued and really want to know more, do you have more of this? Well-written, you have a lovely way with words. The only part ...

    Feb 25, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: The Review Bin

    Hey, here it is :) Thanks. Hope you have a nice weekend.

    Feb 25, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Art Dump #1

    Wow you're very talented. I wish I could draw even half as good as you! & this is an off week?!!? Why aren't my off weeks ever this productive or ...

    Feb 24, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I wish it was as easy

    Hey I'm Amie and I'll be your reviewer today :) Firstly, well done with the rhyming :) Absolutely love the ending, so poignant and perfect for this piece! And I'm ...

    Feb 24, 2011


I support the shrek message.
— MiniGem26