User avatar

amiemalamie

  • Lyric Poetry Re: My true love

    Hey I'm Amie and I'll be reviewing tonight :) So I don't really have any nit-picks with this piece. It's charming. The only thing I would say is I'm not ...

    Feb 27, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Hearing

    Hey I'm Amie and I'll be reviewing tonight :) This is lovely, I love the relationship between the two of them that you've started developing - maybe you could experiment ...

    Feb 27, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Hope Lives

    Hey I'm Amie and I'll be reviewing tonight. :) Firstly you're rhyming scheme is very successful, it doesn't feel forced at all, which means that the flow and rhythm of ...

    Feb 27, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Grandpa

    So my outbox hates me! Here's your reply... Thanks for clearing that up. Now I know what they mean they're lovely little additions to your poem making it feel authentic. ...

    Feb 27, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: The Other Reviewer. :)

    OO I have a novel I'd love for you to review :) It's in my signature.

    Feb 27, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Grandpa

    Hey I'm Amie and I'll be reviewing today. For Kakagirl the SMTWTFS stands for Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday as they would appear on the pill box. After ...

    Feb 27, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: School time dreaming

    Hey, I'm Amie and I'll be reviewing your poem today. Everyone's already covered the grammatical and spelling mistakes so I won't go into that. But like Stella said, it's a ...

    Feb 27, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Wait, Before You Go

    I too quite enjoyed this poem of yours. You obviously have talent in your writing. I loved your ending, it sounds so real and poignant. It's saying so little and ...

    Feb 27, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Without You - Chapter 1

    Hey, here as requested :) Dr. Levitt peered down at me, sitting small on the faux leather coach couch in her office. She was waiting for me to answer. New ...

    Feb 27, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: The February 2011 Review Day Check-In

    11 and counting. OO, that number 1 ranking is in sight ;)

    Feb 27, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I care

    Hey I'm Amie and I'll be your reviewer today :) NIT-PICKS And I am so sick This isn't following on from anything so the and is pretty void. Of sitting ...

    Feb 27, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Flower Petal

    Hey, Amie here to review. & for the sake of diving right in... What a lovely piece of poetry! I agree with one of the wonderful reviewers before me, in ...

    Feb 27, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Beneath the Smile

    Ah, I see you've made some changes - Great! That ending really is perfect, I'm so glad you took my advise. You're very talented with you writing, especially at creating ...

    Feb 27, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Journalist

    Hey! Amie here as requested to do a review :) So I'll dive right in. I sill still had enough energy left in me to instinctively elbow my attacker in ...

    Feb 27, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: The Waiting Room

    Hey I'm Amie and I'll be reviewing for you today. Overall, I enjoyed this. You've picked out some wonderful & recognizable moments, which help the reader to relate. I particularly ...

    Feb 27, 2011


My life, my loves, where are they now?
— Richard Linklater