User avatar

amelie

amelie

  • Other » Culture, Literature Re: she was curious.

    Thank you for reviewing! I totally see what you mean with the mailman and breaking up the paragraphs and will be sure to work on that. The interactions between the ...

    Oct 28, 2015
  • Other » Culture, Literature Re: she was curious.

    felistia, Thank you so much for reviewing, and I am glad you liked it. I do have a difficult time writing stories that need to be emotional, but this was ...

    Oct 28, 2015
  • Other » Culture, Literature Re: she was curious.

    THIS IS A PROLOGUE!

    Oct 28, 2015


More than anything she wanted the world to be uncomplicated, for right and wrong to be as easily divided as the black and white sections of an Oreo. But the world was not a cookie.
— Roshani Chokshi, Aru Shah and the Tree of Wishes