Random avatar

amatuli

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: poetry

    I'll fix it, sorry for freaking out on you.

    Jul 24, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: To be used or be to useless?

    I rather enjoyed it, excellent imagery, you know it's a good read when your mind fills with an interesting movie. :D I can't think of anything negative ponts, just keep ...

    Jul 23, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Love poem

    [b]Ramblings Damn that cupid, it's not fair. I close my eyes and I see you there. I sleep deep, but wake up tired. You must lay me down, for its ...

    Jul 23, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: poetry

    [b]Maddy The Hater Some thing's been conceived, I can no longer control it. It rants and raves, and fights all that oppose. Though demeanor is calm and steady, I'm lost ...

    Jul 23, 2009


There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside of you.
— Maya Angelou