Random avatar

amatuli

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Love like a Moth

    I'm not sure what to say critique wise for this except it was brilliant. I'd love to read more of your work, if it is indeed as good as this ...

    Jul 27, 2009
  • General Articles Re: Climbing out of the pity pot

    My life has been difficult, but far from boring. I guess you could say I was a nomad, a gypsy of sorts, never really knowing where I'll end up next. ...

    Jul 27, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Self poisoned

    It's been two years or more. I'm still here beside you, though I'm not sure what for. The longer I am near, the angrier I get. I can see and ...

    Jul 24, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Experiment - Chap. 10

    Wow, I think this is one of the best I read content-wise yet. I tried to see something I could give some kind of feedback for, but I see nothing. ...

    Jul 24, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: zombies on the roof

    I understand about the whole site screwing up the format and what not. I'm more concerned about going from the alley to the roof and having to squint because of ...

    Jul 24, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Cry of the One Eyed boy

    I think aside from going from first person (I) to 3rd person (he) it was very interesting, it told a story from someone's point of view. I felt like it ...

    Jul 24, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: The Wolf Girl

    I think aside from a few spelling mistakes (spell check works wonders) just read your stories aloud or to a friend and listen for what doesn't sound right, and fix ...

    Jul 24, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Pandora's Box

    I have to say I think some people on this site are far too anal, I mean I thought I was anal, damn. I love your style, the imagery is ...

    Jul 24, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A Lesson in Dying

    Holy guacamole dude, that's far from ehhhh, that's some awesome stuff. :D I love death stuff.

    Jul 24, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi and I'm sorry.

    I want to say hi to everyone, I'm new to the whole internet community writing thing. I also wanted to apologize to anyone I freaked on after reading what they ...

    Jul 24, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Full Moon

    I must say for 14 that is a great story, you are writing more right? :D Great job and keep it up you'll be famous some day I'm sure.

    Jul 24, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: The Bubble Theory #1

    Your writing is excellent, I have no negative comments. Keep up the great work. :D

    Jul 24, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Resurrection - part 1

    Your story could be really good if you spiced it up a bit, right now it doesn't flow very well and I got bored after the first sentence. You want ...

    Jul 24, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: My yet unnamed fantasy novel

    I don't entirely agree with the other person, I think your writing flows very well, there are characters, subject matter, lots of imagery. I can see the battle in my ...

    Jul 24, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Pythems End

    I believe for a 14 year old your write rather well. :D Just make sure your not using the same word frequently and you should be good, Keep up the ...

    Jul 24, 2009


The highlighted children are not mine.
— AresFig