User avatar

amasis

  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    I'm back! Not that... I really did anything since I've registered, but, hey, I'm back. And looking for people that I used to know on an old site named TYWC ...

    Jun 9, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: So I'm a TYWC Refugee from Way Back

    My name used to be Catress on there. I was in a few stories there, The Prophesized Ones being one of them, Teenz That Are Crazy (III?) being another, and ...

    Jun 9, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: What Gender Is Your Browsing History?

    Likelihood of you being FEMALE is 50% Likelihood of you being MALE is 50% Site Male-Female Ratio 0.98 0.9 0.74 1 0.83 0.85 1.06 0.8 0.89 0.68 1.02 1.9 0.72 ...

    Sep 1, 2009


If you can't get out of your comfort zone, you'll never find what you're looking for. Don't make things quick and easy to feel better short term. Make a change and then you'll feel better longer term.
— Frinderman