User avatar

amandajo

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Torn

    This is my second poem and I just wanted to know what you guys thought of it and how i can make it better. There are two sides of me ...

    Jun 24, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Controlled

    thanks that did help a little i can see what you mean. i didnt actually specify. i was trying to say that there are so many things to be controlled ...

    Jun 24, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Lead Wings

    i liked it. i'm actually writing a story like it. i'm not going to bore you with the details but your story was entertaining. hope you keep on writing. -amanda

    Jun 23, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Controlled

    I control My future My life My past My present Myself.... Then why does It feel like Someone else Is running it, running me? I can see That I may ...

    Jun 23, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Inside

    i liked it but i'm new so i guess it doesnt really count :) -amanda

    Jun 23, 2010


Owning our story can be hard but not nearly as difficult as spending our lives running from it. Embracing our vulnerabilities is risky but not nearly as dangerous as giving up on love and belonging and joy—the experiences that make us the most vulnerable. Only when we are brave enough to explore the darkness will we discover the infinite power of our light.
— Brené Brown