User avatar

amandajo

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Blind

    Thanks for commenting! Well, earendil, that bolded line was what I tried to convey as what I was consistently told or what was implied constantly on different occasions. I think ...

    Feb 2, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    It's been forever since I've been on. What's been going on? :smt001 :?: :?: :smt001 :?: :?: :smt001 :?: :smt001 :?: :arrow: :evil: :P :( :smt001 :smt001 :smt001 :smt001

    Jan 28, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Blind

    I stare around with my glazed eyes, and wonder How did I get here? How am I still standing? The people around me have no idea what I am going ...

    Jan 28, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: A Blade

    How very violent. I have to ask, why so violent anyway? I think either you have a lot of anger built up or you are really creative. There were minor ...

    Jan 28, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Porcelain Doll

    I don't know how to reply so I'll do my best. One thing is I love the creativity and passion in this poem. There were a few minor errors but ...

    Jan 28, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: My Miracle.

    I agree with carbonCore. The story seems a little rushed. I love the creativity and the surprises. But I want to know about this girl. Why is she shy? What's ...

    Jan 28, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: You died, tonight.

    I liked this a lot. It was fun to read and the ending was entertaining. I love the rhythm and how it made me laugh. It was really easy to ...

    Jan 28, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Finally

    I liked this a lot. It was well-made and fun to read. (no offense) I did notice how it sometimes felt forced, like the rhythm was disturbed. I think this ...

    Jan 28, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Promise

    This was an interesting poem. I liked the rythm and the way you used your words. The poem flowed really well and you did a great job with this. Keep ...

    Jan 28, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Silent Sentinel

    I really liked this poem. It struck me as well made and was easy to relate to. I like the last two lines and their rhyming, it added a little ...

    Jan 28, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: invisible to you. :-(

    I like how you can instantly see what potential this poem has. There were a few grammerical mistakes. I enjoyed reading this and I think that it's relatable and heart-wrenching. ...

    Jan 28, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Memory. (now in stanzas)

    Hi. I really liked the raw emotion, like how MoonTitanZan said. The emotion speaks for itself. I like that your poem has a certain kind of structure, it really compliments ...

    Jan 28, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Lyle House

    it didnt say it was dead but whatever thanks anyway u can just ignore my submission then

    Oct 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Lyle House

    Ok I'm in. Name: Naelie AneRae (pronounce an-ruh) Age: 14 Gender: Female Appearance: Small, around five feet tall, long dark brown hair, vivid green eyes, light skin color.....I'd go on ...

    Oct 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Lyle House

    Ok I'm in. Name: Naelie AneRae (pronounce an-ruh) Age: 14 Gender: Female Appearance: Small, around five feet tall, long dark brown hair, vivid green eyes, light skin color.....I'd go on ...

    Oct 14, 2010


Live your life how you want, but don't confuse drama with happiness.
— Ron, Parks & Rec