Random avatar

alwaysjustme

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Please Stay

    Thank you soo much that means alot me and I will defintley be looking at you work now.

    Apr 25, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Pull the Trigger

    good poem. alot of emotion. someyimes i think it would be worth it

    Apr 23, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Please Stay

    Oh thank you. I will fix the mistake. Your the first person to review =). So Im nt horribble?

    Apr 23, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Tears of steel

    I loved you poem. It has an emotion and meaning. I thought it was well written and you should keep on writting. Please check out my poem?

    Apr 23, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I miss you John

    I like the poem. It has an emotion and I can relate to your feelings. I think you shoud work on using more poetic devices in your poetry but other ...

    Apr 23, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Please Stay

    You make me smile You make me laugh You make it okay You make me want to beg you to stay You make me wish upon shooting star For a ...

    Apr 23, 2011


According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground.
— The Bee Movie