Random avatar

alwaysjustme

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Something More

    I loved it. I can relate totally and completely. Lol I have nothing to say other than I really like it and it made me feel sad.

    Apr 25, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Something More

    I loved it. I can relate totally and completely. Lol I have nothing to say other than I really like it and it made me feel sad.

    Apr 25, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I Write

    I liked it. I can relate.

    Apr 25, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Torture Chamber

    Wow I like the storie and I think you did a good job of being descriptive and using imagery but I think you focoused on this so much that the ...

    Apr 25, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Ballroom

    I like it alot. Its a little hard to understand but I think alot of great poetry can be hard to understand lol. I like the deep meaning and its ...

    Apr 25, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Live

    I like it. It has a ice flow and I loved the last line. I can relate to the poem. Lol my only critique is that I think its a ...

    Apr 25, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yep! a newbie

    HI! Lol Im new too. Im gonna go check out your work.

    Apr 25, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Who are you?

    Wow I really like this poem. Its scary in a way and very sad. I think it had a nice flow and it was very descriptive. I like it alot.

    Apr 25, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Beneath the Smile

    Perfect. Thats all I have to say. I love it. It is so true and emotional. Its realistic and sad. Its such a beautiful poem. I could relate to it ...

    Apr 25, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Please Stay

    Thank you. Everybody on here is so nice. =) Im going to go check out your work now.

    Apr 25, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Does anyone know

    I really like this poem. I though it had meaning and emotion. I can relate to it. The only thing I really have to say is could it be a ...

    Apr 25, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: French Teacher from Hell

    LOL This poem made me laugh. I defintley think Ive had a few teachers from hell and I know how you feel. Lol emotion was defintley there and I thought ...

    Apr 25, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Vanished, As If You Werent There

    I like the poem. I think it has emotion and I love the last two ines. The last two lines just made the poem special. NIce work and I will ...

    Apr 25, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Please Stay

    Thank you. Im going to go check out that poem of yours.

    Apr 25, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Humanity

    Wow your really good. I love this really caught my intrest. Its captivating and dark. I also though it was rather unique. Very well done. =)

    Apr 25, 2011


What a piece of work is a man! How noble in reason, how infinite in faculty, in form and moving how express and admirable, in action how like an angel, in apprehension how like a god -- the beauty of the world, the paragon of animals!
— William Shakespeare