Random avatar

alwaysjustme

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Hate

    Thank you and I will. I plan to edit more tommorrow.

    Apr 26, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Hate

    Thanks for the review. I plan to edit it more tommorrow. I alson have onemore poem posted I would love it if you reviewed that. Thank you for your concern ...

    Apr 26, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Hate

    Thank you but everything in that poem is true and please don't be sad for me. You should be happy.

    Apr 26, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Hate

    Thank you for the review but trust me if you met me you would realize that I'm not good or awsome and I am right about myself.

    Apr 26, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Hate

    Do you know how it feels? To hate yourself You mess everything up You care all to much You dump all your problems On your friends And you don't even ...

    Apr 26, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Please Stay

    Thank you. That was a really sweet review. I like your poetry too. Right now this is the only thing I have posted but I might post something later tonight ...

    Apr 26, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Between us

    I really like this poem and I could relate. I thought some parts of the poem didnt quite flow though. So thats the only thing I really think you should ...

    Apr 26, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: This is Me

    I thought this poem was very good and I could relateto it 100 percent. Reall good job!

    Apr 25, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: The People's Thieves

    This is a very good poem. I enjoyed it and I can relate to it in a sense. The poem has a good flow and I thought the poem was ...

    Apr 25, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Painful Reminders

    I like the poem alot. Its dark and again like I have said before your poetry is unique. I really cant think of anything to change. I can relate to ...

    Apr 25, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Complications of the Heart

    SO so so beautiful.I loved it. I can relate to this poem. Something similar happened to me :(. Its very good. I dont think I would want you to change ...

    Apr 25, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Cherry Lane

    I love this poem. It has such a nice flow. Your poetry belongs in a best selling book. Im captivated by your poetry. The poem is apsolutley perfect. I cant ...

    Apr 25, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: The Dreams of a Reject

    I love this poem. Its beautiful and you will never know how much I can relate to this poem. The poem is perfect. Do me a favour and check out ...

    Apr 25, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: What I once knew

    I thought this was a beautiful very sweet happy little poem. Dont change anything. I liked it and the poem made me smile. Ill look for more of your poetry.

    Apr 25, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: fading footsteps

    I thought it was very good especially for a first poem. It had a nice rythem. Please continue writing poetry. All I really have to say is As I was, ...

    Apr 25, 2011


I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
— Bilbo Baggins