Random avatar

alwaysjustme

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Goodbye

    I was scared, I thought you would leave me. I thought you would hurt me again. I thought this would be better. I thought I could cut you out of ...

    Apr 27, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Not My Daughter

    I liked this poem alot. Very good use of imagery and descriptive words. I think it's a sad beautiful poem. The only thing I can say is I thought the ...

    Apr 26, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A Poet's Land

    Hi I love this poem. I think your hard work definatley payed off. It's beautiful and intresting. I liked they rythem of the poem and I think you did an ...

    Apr 26, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Hate

    Thank you for that review. On the pucation problem, I made the choice not to use puncation. Now I've been given advice to use puncation but some people have told ...

    Apr 26, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Angst

    I really love this poem. I can relate to it. I like the flow of the poem and I thought your words were very powerfeul.This is a very deep and ...

    Apr 26, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Angst

    I really love this poem. I can relate to it. I like the flow of the poem and I thought your words were very powerfeul.This is a very deep and ...

    Apr 26, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Catch a Falling Star

    I love the poem! I can't believe your just stratingto write poetry. It's a beautiful poem. It captured my intrest. I liked the rythem of the poem. My two favorite ...

    Apr 26, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Life -- The Meaning

    I love this poem. It was unique and deep. I often wonder what's the meaning of life and why we are all here. What's the purpose of life? I have ...

    Apr 26, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Life -- The Meaning

    I love this poem. It was unique and deep. I often wonder what's the meaning of life and why we are all here. What's the purpose of life? I have ...

    Apr 26, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: An Ode to My School

    I really like it. Thats all I have to say. I hope to read more poetry frolm you.

    Apr 26, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: deleted

    I liked the poem alot. I thought it was unique and intrseting. I'm sorry but I like it so much I don't really have anything bad to say. All I ...

    Apr 26, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Lady Porcelain

    I liked this alot. It was dark and scraed me just a little. I got sucked into the story. It really held my intrest. I would be really happy if ...

    Apr 26, 2011
  • Scripts Re: Pirates

    I liked it. It was intrseting and captured my attention.

    Apr 26, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Hate

    Thank you very much for all the kind reviews. I never thought this many people would like my poetry. It makes me very happy to know that most of you ...

    Apr 26, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Please Stay

    Thank you for all the kind reviews and the honest oppinnions. I will check out your poetry and I will keep on working on my own poetry. I'm glad most ...

    Apr 26, 2011


Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein.
— H. Jackson Brown