User avatar

alwaysbeininspired95

  • Lyric Poetry Re: This Thing Called Love

    Thanks for all the awesome tips!!! I really appreciate all you guys said. It's funny, I was just looking through old diaries, because I always scribble down random poems or ...

    Jul 23, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Addiction

    i like the way you described mikey. I received a very clear picture of her. I wish you would have described the man falling in love with her more though. ...

    Jul 18, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: This Thing Called Love

    Your eyes are magnets. Your smile is a dream. Without you is sadness. When you're gone I can't breathe. When you stare at me it's... It's heard to understand it. ...

    Jul 18, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: You and Your Eyes

    this song is really touching and beautiful. The only thing i wish you would have done is had a good ending to it. I hate it when there's this really ...

    Jul 18, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Four Girls; One Story (3)

    I don't know much about this story because i didn't read the first two chapters but if i could change just one thing I would put way more description in ...

    Jul 18, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Pat

    this is good. it needs more detail and an introduction paragraph that really pulls the reader in so they want to read. The beginning was a little boring. otherwise, it ...

    Jul 18, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: just random romantic stuff...kinda like a fictional diary.

    The night was clear. The stars lit up in the sky. I had the feeling that if I looked through a telescope, the stars would have faces and they would ...

    Jul 17, 2009
  • Other Re: drunk driver's persepective.

    I gazed out the window. i saw all the cars zooming by. I quickly looked away, and shut my tear stained eyes. I glared at the mirror. I saw the ...

    Jul 17, 2009


One who sits between two chairs may easily fall down.
— Proverb from Romania and Russia