User avatar

alwaysbeininspired95

  • Lyrics Re: Better off this way

    I REALLY like this poem, especially because I can relate to it so well, and I feel like a lot of people will be able to. There were some parts ...

    Jul 28, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Name

    This is seriously incredible. You're SO talented. The only thing i was confused about was one of the first lines: "the liquid-like moon is artificial enough to splash through the ...

    Jul 28, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Rice Crispies

    I LOVE this!! You could write children's books easily. I really enjoyed it and cracked up almost the whole time. I like the 'not too runny' because at first it ...

    Jul 28, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Rain

    Rain. It is so pure, so easy. It is motivated through its cycle and beautiful when it hits slippery puddles on the ground below, forming multiple crystals that shatter everywhere. ...

    Jul 28, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Sleeping Beauty Part 2 [Stella's Contest]

    so amazing. i literally cannot wait for you to write more about this!! i love how you describe all your characters, and I really like the mason kid. haha. keep ...

    Sep 26, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Silent Chaos - chapter 3

    That was amazing. I am being completely serious about this: you should publish that. You are such a good writer! And this story is fantastic. It is interesting, keeps the ...

    Sep 16, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Never

    I like this a lot. It has a really great usage of words, and a cool ending. Yeah I'm just going to give you a gold star and get it ...

    Sep 16, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Trees

    I think this has a lot of potential. If you added a couple more stanzas, went a little deeper into detail of what you're going through maybe, it would be ...

    Sep 16, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Chapter One _ He and She R

    Oh. My. Gosh. Wow. Please keep writing. You are...wow. Very talented.

    Sep 16, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Being Out of Place

    The pain isn't that bad. The walks aren't that long. The plot isn't that sad. But the vibe is all wrong. I can't hit the right note. I can't get ...

    Sep 16, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Sleeping Beauty 1 [Stella's contest]

    I am so excited to see where this is going to go! There are a few typos here and there but otherwise it was fantastic! It was really cute and ...

    Sep 16, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: This Body has No Soul

    I don't know about this. I mean, it was very good, it just didn't pull me in right at the beginning. I don't know what I'm saying it was extremely ...

    Sep 16, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: I Hate Everything About That Night

    This is amazing! You are extremely talented! It caught my attention first by the title, then by how you wrote in second person, and then by your story line. It ...

    Sep 16, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: An Ode to Google

    This made me laugh so hard!!! It's truly great, I could never write something like this. It almost reminded me of something Dr. Seuss would write. It wasn't serious at ...

    Jul 23, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: London Rain

    I really like this poem. Throughout reading it, though, I wanted it to keep going, I wanted it to have more description. I think it ended too soon. Maybe a ...

    Jul 23, 2009


We are discreet sheep; we wait to see how the drove is going, and then go with the drove.
— Mark Twain